What's new

Parc Astérix | Toutatis | Intamin Launch Coaster | 2023

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Spike!

unknown.png

Interesting that the whole thing uses 2-tube track unlike Pantheon and SWD.

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
So excited for this, glad there's a coaster in this style coming so close to the UK! Think next year I'll have to finally make the journey out to Asterix. Is it easy to get to from the airport, does anyone know? I know it's very close but unsure of how good the transport links are.

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
Is it easy to get to from the airport, does anyone know? I know it's very close but unsure of how good the transport links are.
Parc Asterix is only 18km north of Charles de Gaulle airport.
If I am right, there is a shuttlebus service between the airport and Parc Asterix.

cookie

Giga Poster
So excited for this, glad there's a coaster in this style coming so close to the UK! Think next year I'll have to finally make the journey out to Asterix. Is it easy to get to from the airport, does anyone know? I know it's very close but unsure of how good the transport links are.
There’s a dedicated shuttle service that runs from the CDG bus terminal (near Terminal 1) to Astérix every thirty minutes starting at 9 A.M. It takes about twenty minutes, so if you catch the earliest bus you’ll be at the park long before rope drop. There’s then a return bus that leaves at a similar schedule up until an hour after park close, so even if the park’s open until way late you shouldn’t have to worry about missing any transport.

A round trip costs €10 but it needs to be booked at least a day in advance (or at least so it was last year, don’t know if they’ve changed it).

Last edited: