What's new

Orlando park tickets

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
Hi guys apologies if this is already covered in another thread but I was just wondering what the best site is for Orlando park tickets from the uk. I'm looking at pricing up a 21 day trip for September next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lachlan

Mega Poster
We used Florida Tix last year and bought 14 day tickets for Busch Gardens, Universal, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Wet n Wild (which will be closed by the time you go). We didn't do Disney and bought separate tickets for Legoland.
I'm not sure about 21 days but for a 14 day trip Florida Tix was the best value I could find.

airtime_uk_ash

Mega Poster
We used Florida Tix last year and bought 14 day tickets for Busch Gardens, Universal, SeaWorld, Aquatica and Wet n Wild (which will be closed by the time you go). We didn't do Disney and bought separate tickets for Legoland.
I'm not sure about 21 days but for a 14 day trip Florida Tix was the best value I could find.

Thanks mate, this is where I have looked so far and it does seem reasonable, Disney is a must on our trip so that's why we're having the extra week.

Lofty

CF Legend
Yeah, I use FloridaTix too, they're brilliant and their customer service is outstanding.

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I normally use Attraction Tickets Direct. Had a slight issue with one set of tickets and their customer service could not have been better.

lachlan

Mega Poster
Thanks mate, this is where I have looked so far and it does seem reasonable, Disney is a must on our trip so that's why we're having the extra week.

Your welcome,

I was curious so had a look at their website again and I can't find combo tickets for 21 days so I guess if you use FloridaTix you could have a week at Disney and two weeks for the other parks?