What's new

Opportunity for a free tour of Gt Yarmouth pleasure beach

A

Anonymous

I have just signed up for some free tickets to go and have a tour of GT Yarmouth pleasure beach and more specifically the Scenic Railway (with free rides) as part of the Heritage Yarmouth Weekend. Tours are on the Sunday (13th) at 11am and 3pm and must be booked (google Gt Yarmouth Heritage Weekend) Places are limited so be quick - worth a look if you're in the area

Mike

Giga Poster
"On this side of the park, there's a log flume right from the ghetto. A few steps over here is a mediocre wooden coaster that makes a horrific sound when it goes round corners, and a couple more steps over here is the other side of the park. Congratulations on not getting stabbed in this tour, goodbye."

Jools

Giga Poster
Stabbed :S Great Yarmouth isn't dangerous in any way, East Anglia has the lowest crime rate of the whole country!! And I love the Rollercoaster, but the park is pretty small, the Flume is pretty great too! And some of th eflats are really fun!

Tomatron

Giga Poster
You're all missing the point.

I love backstage tours of stuff, partly because I'm a bit of a geek and I like to know how stuff works, but also because they don't come along very often. The tour of the Scenic Railway at Tivoli was really good.

Great Yarmouth is a bit out in the sticks for a lot of people, but if you can make it, you should give it a go.

marc

CF Legend
They are interesting if you like that type of thing, I think we all enjoyed the one in Denmark for example as Tom said.

We did not do the one at Bakken but I wish I did now as its changing for next year.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah Mike's right, there isn't really too much to see at GYPB, but this should be interesting.

Oh and Yarmouth's back streets are about as safe a Blackpools :p

I dont like the PB though, mainly because its an absolute rip-off, wristbands this year are like £18 or £19, which is just crazy.

Oh, and IMO, the Log Flume would be awsome, if it the water wasn't sewage.