What's new

On-Ride Photos!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
A dedicated topic for posting your favourite on-ride photos. The old forum is now a sub-forum of members. Please (although I'm about to break the rules) don't just repost all the old ones that have already been posted unless they're exceptionally good or relevant to a conversation that crops up :)

I'll start the ball rolling (we need something ;) )with this favourite of mine from Chessington with tks and gavin along with me and maxi-minor_Furie:
29118_1391031249483_1043162436_1146959_7317375_n.jpg

TilenB

Strata Poster
I'm not really a fan of buying rollercoaster photos, but I think that my friend bought a photo of us riding Sequoia adventure, Gardaland

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
And she's also in the photo with a couple of tits - guffaw! :p

Lofty

CF Legend
furie said:
And she's also in the photo with a couple of tits - guffaw! :p
This would be true ;)

Thekingin64 said:
Guessing the Air photo's from awhile ago then as you look a lot younger on Air.
My god, you love your guessing. This isn't the Spanish Inquisition, leave the boy alone ;)

Ethan

Strata Poster
From Fright Night 2011...

Me and Becca on Stealth :/ (My excuse for the face is the absense of the launch countdown audio)
WVsUo.jpg

Us cool kids on Saw. My excuse this time is the pain you are put through on the coaster :(
UlrVX.jpg

We had two other guys in our group but their photos were lame! But Becca on Detonator was pretty funny...
n1EZz.jpg

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
This topic just reminded me I've got some from Blackpool Tower and Blackpool's Extremis I need to scan in.

EDIT: Here it is! The others I decided to but in Photo's of Members as they weren't on an actual ride.

MeonExtremisBlackpoolDungeon.jpg

Me on Extremis. I'm on left.

CMonster

Giga Poster
421903_313024962092091_100001537683886_905391_394202641_n.jpg

Even after 16 years, I still get lost in that dang park!

Oh, and I'm the one in the front left with the Bulls shirt.