What's new

Notable Deaths 2012

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Cue everybody going on and on about how much they loved him and what a great actor he was </3

No, he was in a good film ONE TIME. ONE.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Very true, but Armageddon was a really, REALLY awesome film!

bmac

Giga Poster
I only liked him for Armageddon, figured there were at least some people here who liked him beyond that as an actor and I was wrong.

Ben

CF Legend
Last May, he spoke publicly about seeking a healthier lifestyle.

"Being a vegetarian was the best life choice I've ever made all natural, all organic!" he wrote on Twitter.

Yep, that worked out well for him.

I don't even think he's "good" in Green Mile, he just like, grunts. Not a hard part to play.

And look at the man. I'm not surprised he had a heart attack.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
One of the last signs you're becoming actually old and have resigned to it is spending more time looking at who has died than other people do. It's true, it's facing your own mortality and admitting you finally know you're on the fast track to wrinkles, stretch marks and a rapidly approaching coffin.

One of the other signs is suddenly taking up hard exercise like Zumba or something to hasten the inevitable heart attack...

bmac

Giga Poster
furie said:
One of the last signs you're becoming actually old and have resigned to it is spending more time looking at who has died than other people do. It's true, it's facing your own mortality and admitting you finally know you're on the fast track to wrinkles, stretch marks and a rapidly approaching coffin.

One of the other signs is suddenly taking up hard exercise like Zumba or something to hasten the inevitable heart attack...

If that last part is the case my Senior year English teacher should've retired 30 years ago...