Rush 1
RCF 1
Furie 1
CoasterWild 1
nadroJ 0.5
Mr. X 0.5
LiveForTheLaunch 0.5
Ben 0.5

As before, if you don't like it, read Ian's rules.

[Edited because I somehow managed to post the version that wasn't sorted into order]

Ollie

CF Legend
Thanks Nic. 4th isn't bad as usually I get 1 or 2 a year. There's no way anyone is going to overtake you though lol. :p

Ben

CF Legend
Ian's rules say nothing about not being able to name the celebrity with an affectionate and appropiate nickname.

First member to name and certifying the death with a link

Says nothing about it having to be the person's real name. I named him with an affectionate nickname that many people will have recognised him with.

REGARDLESS

According to Ian's rules...

Half a point for being the first to name the death but without the link. If someone posts a death without a link, and you are able to provide a link, you get the other half a point.

You can claim half a point for providing a link to a death just mentioned by name, but, there is no half-point for naming the name after a link has been provided.

There Vadge, I read Ian's rules, and they back me up. Get your grubby mitts off my half point.

Ben

CF Legend
I look forward to your counter-argument Vadge, that I'm sure you're busy preparing with lots of evidence :p

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Urgh this means I'm going to have to do a scoreboard now to settle it doesn't it?

I lost interest when EFL was busy posting every bloody death. What's the point of a scoreboard when somebody is kicking arse?