What's new

No Limits VI- Riders Choice!

Dave

CF Legend
Keep sending those riders choices in, the deadline is 3rd April.
As I hope to finish my marking and then set up the next comp. Which the template is finished, just need to write all the rules out.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sent mine now.

They we're all fairly good this time, I had to think hard to get the order right. However, there was a clear top three.

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Will you be revealing the results on Friday?

Because im going on holiday on saturday and would like to see where I came before that :D

Thanks Dave.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Above me, that's all I can tell.

Seriously, my ride was epically crap compared to everything else in that comp. I'll be back for the next one, hope I'll score better then.

And I don't know if I'm able to form an opinion on this. There were many good rides, with a very small quality range, from awesome to just very good.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I am impressed with this one, some are markedly better than others, but there are no bad or even good ones, they are all very good. Mine was not one of the best ones, but I dont think it was one of the worst, I'm expecting around 6th, if I am being honest.

Xpress

Strata Poster
^It's only beacuse every eurofighter ever made sucks soo bad that anything made in NL turns out to be of equal or better quality...

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
I see someone hasn't ridden Mystery Mine. ;)

They were good tracks, though.. I enjoyed looking through some of them. I won't vote since I don't know techniques so well and would only be judging on layout. But they were enjoyable.

A

Anonymous

^ That's the whole point of the riders choice, just rate them in what ever way you like, I mostly go for "wow factor". So just rank them in the way you like them and send in to Dave. The more ballots the better.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I go for "wow facotr" too. Some rides just leap off the screen screaming at you, whereas others just kinda sit there.

I do also look at smoothness and technique etc, but it is not the crucial aspect I judge.