What's new

NL Competition 5 2013 - Acceleration Orgasm

Jer

Strata Poster
Dunno about you, but when you have had the program for a decade now, and been building the same way since you started, you get a system, and you tend to work fast.

Xpress

Strata Poster
I do have methods, and am highly efficient at them, just I don't get where the stamina comes from being able to sit there and work for hours. Then again I can hardly hold still :?

Xpress

Strata Poster
crickets.jpg

BBH

Giga Poster
tomahawKSU said:
Track sent, done with it. Over it, bring on last place yet again.
I'm quite positive I will get last place, but meh, I've only had the bloody program for three months.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Just use it as an incentive to hone your skills. It took me five years before I finally reached my current skill level.

Snoo

The Legend
Sent mine. I'm not totally happy with it but that damn length restriction limited me. Was a nice challenge however. :)

Intricks

Strata Poster
And now I need to redo almost my entire track due to my own stupidity and mixing up maximum for minimum >_<

Ffs brain....do things right for a change!

Intricks

Strata Poster
I hadbit finished at first and added more to it due to what I deemed a "random area of useless why". I fixed it based on that gut feeling that I would have been schooled like crazy on it.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
One week remaining! I'm loving what I've been sent so far and I'm looking forward to receiving the rest!

VooDoDe

Roller Poster
Man, these things are hard to build. :p I finished my layout, but i'm not really satisfied with it. I'll do my best to send something in, that's if I ever get around to supports.

metalhead7

Mega Poster
My layout has changed at least 8 times!! I hope I can get something I like in before the deadline, I 'm more used to Eurofighters and smaller Intamins than accelerators.