What's new

New Water Ride for 2011 (Pleasure Beach) - Europa Park 2010

A

Anonymous

Hey

I cannot put the link up because ive only just joined

(Can admin give permission or someone interested PM so i can give link then you post up with reply.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply Furie

Do i believe this is going to happen?

Yes i do because PB have been lacking a fun family water ride like splash battle or Battle Galleons and that sort of ride would be perfect with the space issue at PB and a perfect site would be the ex Turtle chase site aswell.

Lets wait and see though

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I'm on the fence on this one really.

I think that in a "will attract families to the park and be popular with family types" it's a good addition. It's an odd one though, as it's just Teacups with a twist. I imagine that boarding them though over water would be quite cool though.

I don't know, it's disappointing it's nothing a bit more special - but it's not a Disko or some other cheap, thoughtless installation. It's a new product with a fair amount of fun factor in it...

Martyn B

CF Legend
Sounds fun I suppose. Still dont think Blackpool is the best place for water rides.

Can't see where this would go though. The only location that makes sense to me is the Derby Racer.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Turtle site or Superbowl site too I guess? Maybe that's why they're doing basic landscaping at Superbowl now?