What's new

New track at the B&M plant

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
We should probably rename this the B&M plant discussion thread or something along those lines...
When you say "we", you mean "someone else", right? ;)

And nah, I like the name. It's been like this for four years, and it's always discussion about new track at the B&M plant. Says it all. :D

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
US alone there is KiGa, SWSD mini dive (or is that fpr 2021?) and Candimonium at Hershey.

Isnt there a couple China/European Beemers being made for next year that we just arent fully aware of atm?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Oh yeah forgot about Emperor, it's supposed to open next year.

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
Interesting; the only B&M coasters RCDB lists that have likely still got track to be delivered are Grona Lund's invert and a custom wing coaster planned for an OCT project named Fantasy Valley in Hubei, China. There are of course the rumours of some sort of B&M hyper for Dollywood in 2021, and there's also the Kings Dominion wing coaster for 2021 too. Of course, there could also be some yet-to-be-announced projects...

Interesting; the only B&M coasters RCDB lists that have likely still got track to be delivered are Grona Lund's invert and a custom wing coaster planned for an OCT project named Fantasy Valley in Hubei, China. There are of course the rumours of some sort of B&M hyper for Dollywood in 2021, and there's also the Kings Dominion wing coaster for 2021 too. Of course, there could also be some yet-to-be-announced projects...
I do think that Dollywood and Kings Dominion are ones to watch over the course of this season and also, this poses a lot of questions. Great to see Grona Lund track, cause I cannot wait for that Inverted Coaster

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

I would assume at least one of those sets of tracks is for the Fantasy Valley Wing Coaster in China you mention here since the project is underway.
For those who havent seen the concept art in the Park Construction thread here they are. Nice little custom layout.

FV1.jpgFV2.jpgFV3.jpgFV4.jpg

Matt N

CF Legend
That's not unpainted. It's painted black. It's the same track seen in the previous update for Grona Lund.

The main think of interest is what isn't there. The purple and blue track has gone. So there's 2 B&Ms on site somewhere.
Could one of either the purple or blue track be for SeaWorld Orlando's rumoured Surf Coaster, then?

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I don't believe either are for Sea World Orlando but if one is then where is it being stored now if not at clermont.

Instead I'd assume both have been shipped overseas. As said before I expect one to show up at Fantasy Valley as a wing coaster. The other who knows for now.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I wonder which SeaWorld park could be getting the other set, then? SeaWorld San Antonio, perhaps; there hasn't really been any indicator as to what their rumoured 2021 project is?
Indeed, it was sarcasm. ;)

If it the other set were ever SeaWorld Orlando bound for the next coaster install - it would be spotted extremely soon.

Matt N

CF Legend
I was only thinking; SeaWorld Orlando allegedly had a B&M coaster shipment very recently, and it was originally rumoured that they wanted the ride open for Christmas 2020, so I'd say it's plausible that track could have been manufactured now.