What's new

New Sugababes Line Up

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
Yes, that's right, it's happened again!!
No founding members are left now as Keisha (the bully one), has FINALLY been sacked for being a complete bitch and bullying Amelle, after she had already causes founding member Siobhan to walk after only a couple of singles with them.
Heidi (after spending a tiny amount of time with the legandry Atomic Kitten), then joined as a replacment.
Mutya left in 2005 due to the fact she was pregnant, and was replaced by Amelle, who was close to leaving if Keisha wasn't fired, so now Keisha's been sacked, and is being replaced with Jade Ewen, that's right, our eurovision entry that came fifth, odd I know, but she is a good singer!

EDITED TO NON-DRUNKNESS FORM: Thoughts on this? Persoanlly I think they should call it quits now, they've been going since 1998, maybe if Mutya joins as a quartet I might like them more, she was always my favourite :lol:

tks

Strata Poster
I liked the Keisha Heidi Mutya line up best. Angels with Dirty Faces and Three are amazing albums.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
tks said:
I liked the Keisha Heidi Mutya line up best. Angels with Dirty Faces and Three are amazing albums.

Angels with Dirty Faces is an amazing album, and I'm not usually into girl groups :lol:

I'm not that fussed about it, but I just think the Sugababes should call it a day. In the words of La Roux: They've been there, done that, messed around...

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
Well they are hardly music artists any more. They clearly all fluked their way into the band with the departure of the original members.

They should get their own brand, and their own BAND!

Pierre

Strata Poster
Thoughts ont his? Persoanlyl I think they should call it quits now, they've been going since 1998, maybe if Mutya joins as a quartet I might like them more, she was always my favourite

Thoughts on this? Personally, I think AmandaPanda is drunk :p

Edit : If Sugababes disbanded I'd miss them like a hole in the head[/bad pun]

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
^ Personally I think that was taking the piss out of my crap typing. :lol: I may have had a little or should I say "ali tTle". :p

Yes, I think they need a new name, as they aren't the Sugababes anymore, because It won't sound like them at all really, mind you Get Sexy and About A Girl don't, so yeh.

A

Anonymous

sugababes, how can the keep the name?
I like Heidi, kinda, but thats it.

The original line-up is the best, and they have just lost the connection to the early days.

Almost as shocking as Chas & Dave splitting up :shock:

AmandaPanda

Mega Poster
^ Amelle refused to do any concerts, and was reported missing, although she wasn't really, she made that clear, this was all because of an argument with Keisha, rumour was that she was going to leave, but then the label then decided to chuck Keisha as she was making everyone unhappy. I think. :lol:

mrclam

Giga Poster
It's not as if the "band" members write the songs, or play the instruments, and it's probably even doubtful they even sing.

They're just the packaging to sell music other people have made.

It's about as relevant as kellogs cornflakes changing the box the cornflakes come in. The marketting has changed, the product is the same.

Pop groups are the marketting (kinda like having a model advertise your stuff) for the product (made in a backroom by some fat old bloke with talent). Thus it doesnt matter how the marketting changes.

Which is also why pop groups come and go so quickly, but the people with the talent stay gainfully employed.

Pierre

Strata Poster
In other news Mutya was on Shooting Stars tonight and her boobs looked amazing. Not a fan off all the tattoos though...

mrclam

Giga Poster
AmandaPanda said:
^ Oh Sugababes sing, I never heard them lip sync, maybe on GMTV :lol:

1. How can you "hear" someone lip synch?
2. even if they did sing, chances are it'd be with some auto-tune thing