Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Dave said:
/antireligiouspostwithillinformedopinions
Explain?

Gangster4Life said:
If this does happen at least 13 day before my 29th birhday, I'm gonna be so pissed off. :evil:
You won't be here to be pissed off though. ;)

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm actually glad people have agreed with me here, it could have gone 1 of two ways. Everyone throws religios slares at me saying how blasphemous I was being, or, the best way (for me lol), to see where I'm coming from.

Anyway. Has nobody heard that the new End of the World is going to be on Friday 13th May? No, well, of course not, I've just made it up, I've got as much proof as the other ones have. Some crazy old man slurring in the street starts a hype that gets recorded into a book thousands of years ago and becomes "Truth". It's very silly.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I agree. I think, almost ironically, that this has just shown how religion works. It relies on people turning to it from fear. I'm very much of the opinion that it's somewhat a cop-out to turn religious from fear.

Still, the whole thing is laughable frankly.

kimahri

CF Legend
-lofty- said:
I'm actually glad people have agreed with me here, it could have gone 1 of two ways. Everyone throws religios slares at me saying how blasphemous I was being, or, the best way (for me lol), to see where I'm coming from.

Move over Allah_kid. Lofty the Spawn of Satan is here.

To be honest, I'm glad my comment on the 3 days of darkness was right... It was actually a big gamble considering how much I actually know about the book of revelations

I love you to Fraiser ^3^

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Now, I was about to dismiss this out of hand, as I usually would with any other "end of the world" theories. However, I looked into it and found this from one of the people spreading the message for us.

Some brain-dead hick said:
"My favorite pastime is coon hunting," he says, referring to the raccoons he targets in rural Kansas. "I had to give that up, but this is far more important."

Surely if someone believes in something so much that they're willing to stop shooting raccoons, we should perhaps look into this more seriously?

tks

Strata Poster
Nic said:
Am I the only one that, when first seeing it, didn't think he was referring to Raccoons?

Nope....

*flashbacks to shouting "goon" off the top of rush, and people on the ground commenting that it sounded a little too much like coon....* :lol:

RCF

Strata Poster
This is the reaction I expected (that's not a bad thing).

It's religious **** like this that almost makes me doubt being religious, even though I am and always have been. Just dumb stuff like this just makes me wanna slap someone.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Well here's an idea, why don't you go read about it and realise it's all a load of bull-****?

What could possibly cause you to be paranoid about it?! :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Hixee said:

Hurricanes, Flood, Fire, Earthquakes, rain of toads, plague of boils and all the local McDonald's has shut down..?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
Hixee said:

Hurricanes, Flood, Fire, Earthquakes, rain of toads, plague of boils and all the local McDonald's has shut down..?
Wait, this will close McDonalds?

:?

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Hixee said:
furie said:
Hixee said:

Wait, this will close McDonalds?

:?

If McDonalds is gonna close I might as well jump off the University building now and save the trouble...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Yep, it says so quite clearly here:
Moses-Dead-Livestock.jpg

Ha, I had to laugh because when I was in my hometown last week, I spotted two billboard about this so-called end of the world. Seriously, it's the shadow of a man like crouching on a rock and it says something like "Doomsday- Will you be saved?"

It's soo whack.

kimahri

CF Legend
furie said:
Yep, it says so quite clearly here:
Moses-Dead-Livestock.jpg

Uh, no it doesn't thats quite obviously moses telling his about the tea party Lilith, Samael, Lucifer and King Baal had that was gate crashed by Uriel, Raphael, Michael, Gabirael and Metatron and how they were all douche bags as well.

Serilously furie.

Read.