What's new

New Coaster at Wiener Prater

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Now that look's decent, nice length, a variation of elements and some head choppers> Brilliant, not forgetting it's a junior Gerst so it'll run real smooth

Peet

Giga Poster
Looks great, I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a new off-the-shelf layout. RCDB is saying the name of this coaster is G'sengte Sau; the same name as the original Gerst Bobsled at Tripsdrill:

Has this park still yet to offer daily wristbands? Every time they add a new coaster I can't even get excited, I just keep thinking about the small fortune it costs to get all the creds.

In all seriousness (actually, I was being 100% serious, it costs a ****ing ridiculous amount to ride all the coasters there), it looks like a fun little ride.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Has this park still yet to offer daily wristbands? Every time they add a new coaster I can't even get excited, I just keep thinking about the small fortune it costs to get all the creds.

In all seriousness (actually, I was being 100% serious, it costs a ****ing ridiculous amount to ride all the coasters there), it looks like a fun little ride.
If there all different operators i imagine id would be hard to compromise between them all now