What's new

My Olympus+minor incident on hades 360

ZachK238

Roller Poster
Hello, yesterday I visited Mt, Olympus for the theme park and here are my thoughts. First the staff. I was taking to a worker at the front desk who said they have 1000 foreign exchange students working there and I can guarantee you he is not lying. Every ride operator attendant and everyone in between is a foreign exchange student. Now there is nothing wrong with having foreign workers, but they are all being payed minimum wage and are clearly not trained. As far as the coasters, hades 360 was awesome and probably in my top 3 wooden roller coasters. (I know this might be controversial but I don’t really feel the effects of the track and whiplash. Also I was in the back 3 of the 4 times I rode. Zeus was closed (bummer) cyclops had surprisingly good airtime ( rode in the front and back) and Pegasus had a nice view (although the smoke for sure made it worse) but it was super whippy. (But I like that) it’s just true dispatch’s we’re painfully slow. Now the “incident” if you could call it that. On hades 360 my younger brother was sitting in the back and got his arm stuck in between the chest restraint. Or what ever the restraint on timberlines is called and the padded area so you don’t get your head. He sustained some minor injuries but it took the park employees probably 20 minutes to get him out. So yeah that’s my experience at Mt Olympus.