What's new

My First Park (In the style of Alton Towers)

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Hi! Just to warn you this is my first real park so it isn't that great. Basically the idea behind this park is me puting my own twist on some of the rides at Alton Towers. Please note that these rides are'nt remakes but will resemble the origionals. Also I havent started themeing yet for most of the rides so if you want to give me any tips please do! Anyway here are the rides! Oh yeah please guess what rides these are!

Obviously none of them have been finnished yet so please give me some constructive criticism and any good custom scenery links! Thanks! And by the way due to the lack of pace in RCT3, on my laptop, I will not post any POV's, and most of the rides will be in seperate parks. ¬¬

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I guessed that the only reason there were no replies was because there wasn't much to comment on so I have now themed the rides further and have edited some. The first ride I am going to show you is corkscrew (renamed boneyard). It has been extended since the last few pictures of it. The themeing for the ride is complete bar the station.

Here is the overlook of the ride, bar the final turn:

Here is the drop and the main themeing:

Here is the final turn where you will notice I have kept the ribcage!

Here is the entrance to the uncompleted station:

I have started to make Oblivion but so far all I have is the drop. Oblivion is a 4D ride and has some custom supports, which are'nt completed yet. And there is barely any themeing yet apart from some random stuff.

Here is the main drop for oblivion. As you can see the drop is facing back towards the track:

Here is some more of the random themeing around oblivion:

Next is the track layout for rita. This has no themeing whatsoever and is not going to be called rita once it is finnished:

Next is the regeneration of the thunderlooper now called Biohazzard. Its placed where blade currantly stands and is supposed to be part of the nemesis trying to dig itself out of the hole. One side is the nemesis side and the other is the paradise that nemesis has'nt touched.

The station is'nt quite yet finnished and hasn't been altered since I changed the theme from a quarry.

Here is an overview of the ride

I hope you like my newly themed park! Please tell me how to improve!

mouse

Giga Poster
Double post, my last comment didn't mean much, so I will post again.
Your theming is amazingly good, especially the buildings. The thunder looper doesn't really look so good in the quarry, perhaps an invert, jist something that will use the space more. Love the look of the 4D, although will have a bigger circuit than Oblivion?
Please post another update!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
While I think it's great that there's "traffic" on the RCT forums again, in March you bumped a two year old topic, and now a double on that too? Come on... :roll:

I wish I'd been more active in the last couple of years on the RCT front, but NuCf has been a big strain on my time, so constructive criticism is hard (along with the fact it's been years since I last touched RCT3).

Anyway, please feel free to make comments, but if it's a very old project and a user you don't see around much, just leave it be - it's likely to be dead.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Unfortunately my laptop with this and the Harbour Lake broke ages ago. But seeing as this one has acctualy got quite popular, I will possibly restart it, but with a more focussed agenda. Oh and I have started planning a new version of the Harbour Lake Park so keep your eyes open, though it may take a while as my mac doesn't seem to like my scrated mac rct3 disk. Oh and just so people know I am a lurker now so if you post I will try to come back and talk. But yeah just keep your eyes open I should be back reasonably soon.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I'm sorry I acctualy can't remember. But I have the game back now so I will rummage through my files for you! Oh yeah I think I may start this park up again soon. But I have got a park in the works at the moment! With my first attempt at a realistic....ish B&M hyper! I shall see if I can post some stuff up soon and see if I can restart this one!

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I think I found it! If I am correct it's called spooky time, 'fraid I don't know who made it though but look around the lists on shy guys world it has alot of cs. But just to warn you, when I tried placing it I got the dreaded no SVD error message...