What's new

Musical instruments

Do you play a musical instrument, if so which one?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brass Instrument

• Woodwind Instrument

• Guitar

• Piano/Keyboard

• Drums

• String instrument (not guitar)

• Total voters

jayjay

Giga Poster
I made this poll because I am personally a very musically minded person. I play the cornet where I'm grade 4 and I play the piano at grade 3. I wanted to find out how musical the rest of the forum is.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, I've been playing piano for 7 years now, and also play the trumpet in our high marching band/concert band. Fun stuff.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I play the piano and I love it.

I'm not fantastic at it and never took any grades, but I can play a select few songs...

Beethoven's Sonatina in G
Grieg - Piano Concerto
Grieg - In the hall of the mountain king
Mozart - Rondo Alla Turka
Queen - Don't stop me now

And many many more!

(God I sound like one of those cheesy compilation CD adverts :O )

Leighton

Mega Poster
i play the guitar and drums, used to play the piano, but it got boring, i did go through a phase playing the bass aswell!!

Ben

CF Legend
I've played almost everything known to man but the only thing I still play is piano as it's easiest to find music for. I'm crap at it though.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I used to play the piano and I couldn't find the time to pratice it aswell as fit in school work and the rest of my life.

A

Anonymous

I play grade 3 piano, but I gave up lessons.. so I won't get any further...

c&r

Mega Poster
I played drums for three years or so and got to grade four, but then just got bored of it and sold my kit. I kind of wish I hadn't to be honest, but life goes on.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
I've played piano for around 5-6 years now, but like Az, haven't taken any grades.

It's a great thing to do that relaxes me and I didn't want to start bringing the pressure of exams and stuff into it. I guess I'm around grade 5 though, pianos are bloody brilliant :D

Other than that I did the drums for about a year, it was interesting to say the least; but I don't think they're really for me.

And then in primary school the crappy recorder, hahaha, they were so lame :lol:

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
I play the guitar, Bass guitar, trumpet and have a rudementry ability to play the piano, as most people do.

Been playing trumpet for about 7 years, Bass for 4, guitar for 2 and piano 'meh'ing-ly throughout.

Great hobby to have.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
I play the guitar, I'm no pro, but Im bearable to listen to, and I find it enjoyable, so its all good! :)

Mat

Hyper Poster
We should have a concert with the ammount of people that play musical instruments!

As I dont play, I will organise all the techincal side of it (sound, lighting etc.) :lol:

Peter

Hyper Poster
I used to play the Saxaphone, and did so for about 3 years. I got to grade 5, then gave up because I was getting bored with it, lol.
Haven't played anything else since.

A

Anonymous

I currently play the guitar, 2 years in may. Im not really good, id say average, but good enough to be able to play Master of Puppets by Metallica decently downpicked, minus the amazingly fast solo.

I really want to play drums, as I have always been very good with beats ever since I was like 3 and I pulled out the pots and pans to hit. I played for the first time about a week ago, and I can keep up a relatively fast beat with constant double bass. Not too bad for my first time. I hope to get a drumset by the end of this summer if I can get the money.

Sax Man

Mega Poster
I'm a woodwind ofcourse.

I've been playing for a while now, and it's my primary instrument. I used to be able to play piano, but I can't play it as well now.

I would like to learn another instrument, but I don't know if I will.

kir

Hyper Poster
Pia-pia-pian-o!

I can't read music as I gave up lessons years ago, but I'm great by ear and I love composing my own stuff.

A

Anonymous

I play the bass guitar, Violin, Acoustic guitar, keyboard. I wan't to learn tenor sax.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
^ Wow go you lol!

I play piano and keyboard. I've played it for ages but I'm not very responsible with my practicing though (and I'm not proud of it believe me).

Lain

Giga Poster
I've played guitar for almost 4 years.. not that good though considering.
I've played bass for about a year and I've dabbled in drums a little bit.

I tried to learn piano last year, but gave up. :lol:

joe

Mega Poster
Mattb said:
As I dont play, I will organise all the techincal side of it (sound, lighting etc.) :lol:

We dont want it to end up in a disaster :lol:!

I play the Keybourd sometimes, I am learing Super Mario Bro's theme tune, its tricky but good!