Loud music, or Quiet?

• Loud

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quiet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ok, bit of a random question, I guess. But, I usually listen to music quite quietly, to avoid a headache and all that. But I just played a song on loud, and it sounded sooooo different and actually quite a bit better. Disptite the pain.

So, does music sound better loud, or quiet?

Oh, and no "It depends on the style of music" option either, this is just an in general, loud music or quiet.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Pump it pump it pump it loooooooooooooud!

Generally its a bit rude of me but one of the drawbacks of having a passenger in my car is that I have to have the music low to hear what they're saying LMAO

I LIKE IT LOUD!

kir

Hyper Poster
I LIKE IT LOUDAAAAAAA - gotta love that song! :lol:

Yeah, music has to be loud, anyone who has ever got a sound clip off me too will know I always have my bass up as high as it'll go before it sounds ****. I love loud music with huge bass, especially seeing as most of the music I listen to is along the lines of R&B, bass sounds FIT.

The only time quiet music is allowed is if you're shagging.

andyc123

Roller Poster
As loud as it can go... Also with bass on maximum.

I get a lecture from the rents but who cares!

kir said:

I disagree!

A

Anonymous

It has to be, it's not an option. If music is quiet, you can't hear it properly. If the neighbours start complaining, tell them to get on with it and maybe dance to what their hearing.

Fi

Mega Poster
It sounds so much better loud, but I like to be able to hear what's going on around me at the same time. But it's more fun LOUD.

zcl

Mega Poster
LOUD is the only way to go. Especially when the bass in the beat starts to knock. Oh yes.

Jake

Strata Poster
kir said:

Kir should have said:
The only time quiet music is allowed is if we're shagging.

Damn right...

I don't want to vote either... sometimes i'm in the mood for music, but not to give myself a headache - so i like a bit of both.

Urgh, the inuendos...

Ben

CF Legend
Ugh, I hate loud music, I hate loud noises all together so loud music fits in. I'll have it so I can hear it, sing along, but never "loud". It comes most probably from my large fear of loud noises, baloons, fireworks, crap like that. So, I therefore don't like loud music.

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Definitely loud but not so loud that it actually damages your ears. I hate how people turn their iPods up to full blast just to look "cool" or whatever social status they're trying to reach. And even though I am told I have music too loud at times at least I don't have it on maximum...

Jer

Strata Poster
Only one Genere(sp?) should be palyed loud. Metal! but in summer school I blast my i-pod while it play Queen Of The Stone Age to piss off all the gangster rappers. :lol: it's fun. Turn the Bass up!

A

Anonymous

LOUD, LOUD, and LOUDER!!!! Especially if you have one of those Stereos with 2 100watt Speakers & a 300watt Sub on it, might not sound loud but OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially when one Blasts out Cascada - Everytime We Touch!

kir

Hyper Poster
The Claw said:
I hate how people turn their iPods up to full blast just to look "cool" or whatever social status they're trying to reach
Funny you say that actually, I've always hated having my music loud around strangers, because I always think nobody wants to hear what I'm listening to.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
^ Yeah, I do that to.. if I have it up high. My music choices are... odd to say the least and people don't want to hear that.

But I say quiet. I always have it as a background when I'm playing RCT or at work. I don't want it distracting, but I want to be able to hear something other then my computer that sounds like a lawnmower.

So most of the time I have it quiet. I get very concious about disturbing other people, so I'm always really careful. Loud things annoy me.

JonSev

Roller Poster
Im not going to say quiet, but I dont really like it loud that much. Music is a backround thing for me, I never actually listen to it just to listen to it. I only listen to music if Im terribly bored. Sure, I listen to it in the car...but Im not the one driving so my music never gets played (and I hate my brother's rap and R&B so we just agree to listen to Top 40 stations and listen to that so we wont have to suffer too much with each other's music) and my brother's music.

Subsequently, my Zen never gets touched. It was a waste of money.

themeparkphreak

Roller Poster
Not Loud, just Live!

Nah, On my ipod it's usualy quiet. I hate forcing others to listen to it via a shjit pair of headphones!

Meh.

Mack

Mega Poster
Loud. Any music.

Rap, rock, metal, hardcore, punk, trance, dance, electronica, classical, whatever, it all deserves to be LOUD.