What's new

Music Recommendations

tks

Strata Poster
^ I was rocking out to System tonight... =D This sounds just like them... Still I love it. =]

I needed to get a fix of Daft Punk.. And they recently created the soundtrack for the Louis Vuitton 2008 Premiere show (the womens one atleast).
It Rules!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?axp0y9boxf1

It starts off with Aerodynamic, and then drops head first into Human Human Human Human Human Human Human Human. Into a very vocal Harder Better Faster Stronger with Aerodynamic backbeats. Pumping in comes DA FUNK. Technologic creeps in slightly, with some HUMAN... KANYE! Cause it's Louis Vuitton Don night! Well i'd do anything for a blonde dyke... Uhhh baby you're making it Harder Better Faster Stronger!!!

Incase you can't tell... I'm in love with this mix.. Shame its only 16 minutes long. =[

Ohhh yeh... NOVEMBER 19th. BUY IT.

51ePOIC6PzL._SS500_.jpg

Slacky

Mega Poster
25963.jpg

The Cure
A great british band that have released about 8 albums by now.
They've some great singles and I deeply recommend that people listen to the talant of Robert Smith.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I have to recomend a few dance/techno songs:

Darren Styles-Dropzone (Bonkers Mix)
Happy Hardcore/Darude-Sandstorm

Both awesome songs, even if you're not into that sort of stuff (which I'm not really).

Beans

Hyper Poster
Just got Transformers Soundtrack and there some really good tracks from Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, Julien K(Technical Difficulties,which I love)etc, I really love Second to None by Styles of Beyond.

If youlove something a bit loud it's worth a listen!!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Beans said:
Just got Transformers Soundtrack and there some really good tracks from Linkin Park, Smashing Pumpkins, Julien K(Technical Difficulties,which I love)etc, I really love Second to None by Styles of Beyond.

If youlove something a bit loud it's worth a listen!!

Plus that HIM track. :)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I've just ordered two imported Danny Elfman CD's for our wedding anniversary. Hopefully they'll arrive before we leave, otherwise it'll be gothic goodness for when we return... :)

Lofty

CF Legend
Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love is actualy a really good song! It reminds me of someone :( So I like that!

Oh yeah and I downloaded The Hoosiers album and I love Cops & Roibbers by them it is really good!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
-lofty- said:
Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love is actualy a really good song! It reminds me of someone :( So I like that!

Oh yeah and I downloaded The Hoosiers album and I love Cops & Roibbers by them it is really good!

Arggh, I hate that song. I have to hear it at work or in the shower or wherever there is a radio. I have to hear going

"I keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding" and I want to yell

"CALL A F*CKIN AMBULANCE THEN!" :twisted:

Lofty

CF Legend
Haaaa!

I just got... Scouting for girls' album and it is trully amazing!

I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Jake

Strata Poster
lofty said:
]Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love is actualy a really good song!

It's a shame really, the song is good but I hate Leona so much.

She's so fake and has no personality. Did anyone watch the Xtra Factor last week? When asked who she wanted to win this year she was like "ALL OF THEM, THEY'RE SO AMAZING", "ALL THEIR PERFORMANCES WERE AMAZING" (when a few of them really messed up their songs) ugh, dog.

And she looks like a dolphin.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Jake said:
lofty said:
]Leona Lewis's Bleeding Love is actualy a really good song!

She's so fake and has no personality. Did anyone watch the Xtra Factor last week? When asked who she wanted to win this year she was like "ALL OF THEM, THEY'RE SO AMAZING", "ALL THEIR PERFORMANCES WERE AMAZING" (when a few of them really messed up their songs) ugh, dog.

She probably said that because she hasn't been following it. It is a classic response to the awkward situation where you have no idea what is going on.

Lofty

CF Legend

I couldn't agree more with you!

I can't stand her but the song is greatness haha!

I have never noticed the dolphin bit until now and you are totally tight haha! Good spot :p

How Come The World Won't Stop- Anastacia

It's definitely one of the saddest songs I have ever listened to, and it makes me tear up every time! It's not an amazing song, but I absoloutely love the lyrics. For anyone who can be bothered to read them, here:

Somebody told me
you were not coming home
the words are spinnin' in time
and the air suddenly went cold

The sun is still shining
but everything feels like rain, oh
and if I had one wish
it would be to see you again

Nothing's fair
when we loose
without a moment to say goodbye

How come the world won't stop spinning
now that you're gone (now that you're gone)
I know every end has beginnings
but this one's all wrong (this one's all wrong)
so wrong, so wrong

Caught in the middle
wrong place, wrong time
and I'm hopelessly missing you
and I can't stop deny

Nothing's fair anymore
and I know there's a better place
and I'll never stop dreaming of you
ooooh

(now that you're gone) now that you're gone
I know every end has beginnings
but this one's all wrong (this one's all wrong)
so wrong, so wrong

How can the seasons keep changing
since you disappeared
oh yeah
(tell me) how come the world won't stop
how come the world won't stop

Sweet tears are shed
this pain we lay to rest
it's hard lettin' go
but I keep movin' on
in a place I don't belong

How come the world (stop spinning)
said now that you're gone
I know every end has beginning
said this one's all wrong
said this one's all wrong
(how can the seasons) keep changing
since you disappeared
oh, you're gone
you're gone

now that you're gone
yeah heya
I know every end has beginning
but this one's all wrong
so wrong

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Bleeding Love isn't a bad song no, but I'm not that interested in Leona either. She's got a great voice, but she just doesn't seem that interesting.

We voted for Ray in last years final. He was much more original IMO, and had more of a personality and fun factor.