What's new

Music Recommendations

Blaze

Hyper Poster
The Beatles are amazing.

I don't have the album, does anybody know what Day and Age is like?

First Human and now Spaceman, there seems to be some good songs on there.
Spaceman is easily one of the songs of 2009, and it's only early January!
It is simply superb, and I'm not even a Killers fan!

Ben

CF Legend
618Onv1jgRL._SS500_.jpg

I hated her up to a few weeks. Now I 'got'* the album, and it's epic.

<3

*illegally downloaded

kimahri

CF Legend
ciallkennett said:
Lewis said:
As much as I love Pendulum, In Silico is too mainstream compared to Hold Your Colour, that's probably why more people like it.

Totally Agree. I did buy HYC last year but seem to have lost it :? Need to get a replacement :p

Limewire, Frostwire or Pirate Bay.

Pick one.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Yeah, I used to do that and the sound is terrible.

I recommend Helloween who are kind of like Iron Maiden with A7X guitars.

In particular the songs Kill It and Twilighlight of The Gods

Richie

Hyper Poster
ciallkennett said:
Just finished listening to the whole of Pendulum's current album In Silico and I'm reasonably pleased with it.

Now, for those who don't know Pendulum, they are a drum and bass band. Don't let that put you off though, they have a certain edge that other D+B bands don't have. They have the 'Dance' edge to them, which is hard to get in D+B. Think The Prodigy and your about there.
This is so laughable :D

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I am really getting into Panic! @ The Disco again. I listened to them obssesivley when they first came out playing the album at least once a day if not twice.

I have given them a wide birth for a few months but now I am really enjoying them again. They still sound wierd.

Dave

CF Legend
Pink Floyd- Scarceful of Secrets, its such a great album :D Im loving Corporal Clegg and Jugband Blues.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Obviously don't like it enough to learn what it's actually called, or how to spell any of the songs titles :p

I like the Syd Barrett stuff to a degree, but it's just a little too whimsical for me. I do like the title track though :p

tks

Strata Poster
Finally go round to buying*cough* this album:

Dido_Safe_Trip_Home.jpeg

And yes it's basically another Dido full of soft songs, but they're alot more mature, and "Grafton Street" is just like having sex with Brian Eno. Plus the album cover makes me go "oooh".

Martyn

Giga Poster
I nabbed that picture from the NASA photo site a while ago, it's such an awesome shot!

Have you had sex with Brian Eno then Ned? He's like, sixty, you animal.

I love An Ending (Ascent) though, plus, he's from round my way.

I might have to get that song!