What's new

Most Innovative Coaster

Ben

CF Legend
And?

None of those are official sources, and as such, in this case, aren't strong enough evidence.

I'm sure you could find reputable sites that reference Frankenstein as the monster, and that falls into the same category as this - a misconception held by all truly stupid people.

Leighton

Mega Poster
Leighton said:
Even though they don't prove that it does actually stand for Aerial Inversion Ride, it proves that he is not the only person that has heared it.

I didn't say it was proof, I just said that he is not the only person to have heard it.

trav

Mega Poster
^And how was I supposed to get that from...

There is supposed to be some kind of splash down pool with animals in it near the end. They really haven't been very descriptive about this, so that's all we know so far.

;)

B&Ms do seem to like their splashes at the moment though.

Comet

Roller Poster
Well if it is a tank of sting rays we are talking about (I'm just assuming due to the ride name) they can surface above the water so I think the train would have to be at least a foot above the water to really make it safe.

Kevin26

Roller Poster
Coasters to reach a height of 300+

- Millennium Force
- Top Thrill Dragster
- Kingda Ka

---

Cannonball launch coasters
- Space Mountain 2 (the image is like the train being shot out of a cannonball, the cannonball being the lift hill)

---

Inverted coasters
- U.S included
- Europe
- Philippines (Star City has one)

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to CoasterForce Kevin.
Let's try not to raise too many old topics from the grave please, ok?