What's new

Most Anticipated Coaster of 2014?

jolash

Mega Poster
Definitely most excited for Banshee, but definitely looking to get to SFGAm for Goliath and XFlight. Will be going to Darien Lake too if their Predator makeover happens.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Banshee- Love the way it looks. Looks awesome, and since inverted coasters aren't that popular right now, I predict that'll it'll hold the records it has for some good time.

Goliath- Looks freaking amazing.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
Projekt Helix - Because it's certain that I'm gonna ride it next year and the fact that it's one of the best things that has happened to the scandinavian coaster market ever.

Heide Park Wing Coaster - Another certain coaster for me next year, and also I haven't ridden a Wing Rider yet, heck I have only ridden 2 B&M's!

Holiday Park Premier Launch - Since the one in California opened, I've been a bit in love with this model, it looks like such a good, unique coaster with some pretty intense moments, so getting one so close makes me very happy! Probably my favorite announcement this year! - I hope I can make it down there as well next year.

BBH

Giga Poster
TheCoasterCruiser said:
Projekt Helix - Because it's certain that I'm gonna ride it next year and the fact that it's one of the best things that has happened to the scandinavian coaster market ever.

Heide Park Wing Coaster - Another certain coaster for me next year, and also I haven't ridden a Wing Rider yet, heck I have only ridden 2 B&M's!

Holiday Park Premier Launch - Since the one in California opened, I've been a bit in love with this model, it looks like such a good, unique coaster with some pretty intense moments, so getting one so close makes me very happy! Probably my favorite announcement this year! - I hope I can make it down there as well next year.
98 coasters = 2 B&Ms

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Are you counting Go-Gators twice or something?

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
I live in scandinavia.

I've ridden Dæmonen and Krake.

And I haven't really settled any counting system, so I guess I count every coaster that can be ticked of at CC.

Darren B

Giga Poster
TheCoasterCruiser said:
I live in scandinavia.

I've ridden Dæmonen and Krake.

And I haven't really settled any counting system, so I guess I count every coaster that can be ticked of at CC.

You've been to Port Aventura and not ridden Khan? presuming Shambhala wasn't constructed when you went.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
^ Yes, in 2009 when I wasn't an enthusiast, I was on a holiday with my family in Spain, one of the days my family had agreed to go to PA. We made it there in it was very crowded and very hot, I only managed to ride 4-5 rides or something. And when we came to Dragon Khan, I really wanted to, but my family refused to stand in line with me, we didn't have cellphones with us so If I chose to join the queue, I wouldn't be able to get in contact with my family afterwards in a unknown crowded spanish park.
It's one of my biggest regrets, but It's not worse than I'll just go there again.
Furius Baco made my day though!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Projekt Helix - After visiting the park for the first time this year, I'm interested to see how they fit it all in and it will be great if the park gets a coaster that's more than just meh.

Goliath - The hang time looks awful, so I really want to know if it's as bad as it looks.

Medusa Steel Coaster - Not very impressed with the other two Iron Horses, so I want to see if they can make any improvements. Plus Medusa is perfectly fine as is and doesn't need the makeover.

Hutch

Strata Poster
The only possible ones for me:
1. Heide Park Wing Coaster - B&M weirdness
2. Banshee - massive invert, and very interested to see how the restraints and the layout turn out.

If I had the chance, #1 would be Goliath - first drop looks amazing, and the one airtime hill looks awesome. I hope it turns out to be good.

Luxornv

Mega Poster
Goliath at SFGAm because I'm a homer. But seriously, that does look awesome. Lines will be long at the park next year.

The other would probably be Banshee at Kings Island. That looks good, and I may take a ride down there to ride it.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Sanchezmran said:
I had the chance, #1 would be Goliath - first drop looks amazing, and the one airtime hill looks awesome. I hope it turns out to be good.
Yep, I have the chance next year!