What's new

Most Anticipated 2016 Rides

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Valravn and Storm Chaser are my top 2 2016 coasters, as I have a high likelihood of riding both. Lightning Rod is my overall favorite 2016 coaster - looking very forward to how that develops.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Wildfire, because it will be my first RMC and I'm just so curious about how they ride, after all the praise I've heard. It also seems to be one of the better ones. And it's in Sweden, meaning it will be fabulous either way.

Taron, because it's at Phantasialand so it's pretty much guarenteed to be an amazing ride. I'm not as excited about the actual ride yet as most, because I just don't have any idea how it will ride. I'm not going to say it's a top 10 coaster yet, because I just don't have a clue. I'm incredibly curious nonetheless.

Walibi Holland's Mack, because it's at Walibi which is one of my home parks. Otherwise, I wouldn't nearly be as excited because it's probably going to be meh.

Also looking forward to the Plopsa woodie because White Lightning looks fab. Small GCIs <3

I have a hard time being overly excited about coasters I'm not going to ride anytime soon, but internationally, Lightning Rod looks quite awesome. I'm not losing my sh*t about it as most though, maybe because I haven't done an RMC yet. Also excited about Monster and curious what the Americans will think of it, as it will probably be one of the few high quality Gersts state-side, if Junker and Karacho are anything to go by.