What's new

Most airtime you've experienced on one hill

Hutch

Strata Poster
^I've not done Shambhala but I'd imagine that could be really exciting with the staggered seating when you're by yourself.

Longest sustained: Phoenix
Totally forgot about Phoenix. I think this one takes it when it comes to measuring the height your ass moves from the seat.

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Silver Star was HAULING during the winter. I counted almost 6 seconds of airtime on the first hill. Mako and Shambhala also uttely amazing. Hard to pick between them.

Another vote for the twisted airtime hills on Taron. I've never felt like a coaster has actively wanted to kill/injure me before.

Storm Chaser tries to murder you. Lightning Rod tries to sensually murder you on the quad down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Except it's irrelevant because that's four hills, not one. Might be fab, but "single airtime hill" is the point of the topic.

Reactions: Ben

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
Taron, EGF and Piraten have that blissful murderous twisting airtime that I've had in no other coaster yet, although Bakken's Tornado also has a nice and vicious first drop. Helix is only a tad more gentle, but the hill (as we call it among friends) provides a prolonged airtime that is thus far probably the longest sustained airtime I've had (EGF comes close but I think Helix's is longer).

Honorable mentions to iSpeed's first airtime hill, Kärnan's heart-shaped element and Junker's tophat.

Then there's Kolmårdens Wildfire and its inverted airtime...

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Strongest ejector for me is probably the El Toro RT hill, but it's over quite quickly.
Skyrush's 2nd hill is nearly as strong and lasts twice as long.
Helix's large hill is probably third, but any RMC could take this spot really.

Floater wise it's definitely Wildfire in the stall, incredible!
2nd is probably Nitro, the 2nd hill was glorious and lasted an age!
3rd goes to Phoenix, pick any bunny hill, love that sequence.

Snoo

The Legend
Except it's irrelevant because that's four hills, not one. Might be fab, but "single airtime hill" is the point of the topic.

To be fair.. that doesn't FEEL like 1 hill.. even though it is a series. If you count the ELEMENT, much like the old Triple Up on Boulder Dash, then I agree with Tom but you are correct as it doesn't align with the topic. As KK is like 20 minutes away, I think I may take a weekend with the kids. :D

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
Strongest Hill: Maverick's first airtime hill. It's the perfect balance between floater and ejector airtime!
Strongest series of hills: This one's hard, but between Mystic Timbers and Magnum, Magnum's insane airtime at the end totally overpowers MT's constant ejector and floater airtime. Just don't have anything in your pockets!
Strongest Floater: Diamondback for sure, but I haven't ridden too many B&M hypers.

Matt N

CF Legend
Most airtime I've ever experienced on one hill would be one of Mako's hills for me! Can't choose a specific one!

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Looking back at a POV has reminded me of that PERFECT floater airtime hill after the MCBR on Mako. I loved that hill, especially the surprise of fellow riders who thought the ride was over.

Pear

Strata Poster
El Toro's RT hill, Wicked Cyclone's outward bank before the first zero g in the back left, and any of the last 4 hills on EGF.