What's new

Mirabilandia Flash Pass

AltonShowers

Roller Poster
Does anybody know how

a) The Flash Pass at Mirabilandia works?

b) How much it costs?

The website isn't very informative!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I looked at it during the recent Live. Although I didn't make a note of the prices, there are multiple options like you'd see at a UK Merlin park. You can get a wristband that is like an Ultimate Fastrax Pass where you enter a special queue and you can ride as many times as you like. The other option is a card with most of the big rides on it and you can use it once per ride. The flash passes doesn't get you to the front seat (unless your lucky) and might not take you to the front of the queue but allow you skip most of it (think Colossus at Thorpe or Nemesis at Alton).

AltonShowers

Roller Poster
Ian said:
I looked at it during the recent Live. Although I didn't make a note of the prices, there are multiple options like you'd see at a UK Merlin park. You can get a wristband that is like an Ultimate Fastrax Pass where you enter a special queue and you can ride as many times as you like. The other option is a card with most of the big rides on it and you can use it once per ride. The flash passes doesn't get you to the front seat (unless your lucky) and might not take you to the front of the queue but allow you skip most of it (think Colossus at Thorpe or Nemesis at Alton).

Thanks m8