Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• I don't even drink milk

• Total voters

Tony

Hyper Poster
God I don't have a clue what 1% or 2% or most other option on the poll are :p . I don't really drink milk but then if I'm using it in cereal or anything I usually just use low fat because it's all my parents buy and my mother always buys skim milk to aswell which I hate.

So whatever low fat milk is!

Milk on it's own though is disgusting.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
BetaKitten said:
Whole, but generally i don't drink it.... it gives me a tummy ache :cry:

Maxi-minor_furie is the same, so we buy him Lactofree, which is proper milk, only with the Lactose taken out. It tastes a little sweeter than normal milk (the lactose turns to sugars), but it's generally the same stuff! W00T!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Lol, I remember being in the US and wanting semi-skinned milk for a tea.

The woman in Walmart looked at me strangely when I asked what's semi skinned milk. The English pronounce semi as "sem-ee" (not "sem-i") when they speak their own language.

Anyway, it's semi/2% for the majority of things for me.

As Baz said, skimmed is like water and the full fat stuff is just a bit too full for me.

Error

Strata Poster
2%, but will drink whatever.

Mostly since my parents are so cheap as to buy whatever's on sale.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
My favourite is semi-skimmed! YUMMMM It's absolutely delish! When it's ice cold and fresh I could drink pints and pints of it :lol:

I had skimmed for a while, but it's just not filling enough! Likewise during the "growing" days I was recommended whole by les doctors, but it is just too thick and creamy.

But semi actually loves it, it's perfect! And it's the best drink when going on a huge chocolate binge, it heavily softens the sickness!

tks

Strata Poster
fosbrookm20070511151750.jpg

Yay for lactose intolerance!