What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Abyssus was lots of fun, you never hear people talk about it but it’s one of the better looping coasters I’ve been up
Then you are lucky. I have done it in 2021, it's opening year, and it was a boring ride. No forces and not a huge speed from those two launches.
For me Formula and Lech Coaster were a lot better.

201 - Dragon's Apprentice (Dubai)
251 - Odyssey (Fantasy Island)
301 - Loup Garou (Walibi Belgium)
350 - The Tickler (Coney Island)
400 - Lightning Racer (Hersheypark)
450 - Family Coaster (Hyde Park WW)
500 - Emperor (SeaWorld San Diego)
550 - Diamondback (Kings Island)
600 - Abyssus (Energylandia)

702d8c373c5038972cf599f3b2df9fe8.jpg

Abyssus was lots of fun, you never hear people talk about it but it’s one of the better looping coasters I’ve been up, certainly up there with say a good B&M invert. Once I hit the two coasters in the cookie area I’ll end the holiday on 602.
Congratulations @Benenen!

75: Kumali, Flamingoland

Didn't specifically pick Kumali, it was just in order of what I rode. The real milestone was "got Flamingoland done after bad weather screwed me last year, now I don't have unfinished business and don't have to go back."
Congratulations @Flash Shift! That sounds like good redemption for your last trip to Flamingo Land, if nothing else!

Did something a couple of days ago

100 - Karacho, Tripsdrill
200 - Taron, Phantasialand
300 - Hair Raiser, Ocean Park
400 - Batman Gotham City Escape, Parque Warner Madrid

1000011078.jpg

An absolutely amazing coaster, easily one of the best in Europe. The first launch is slow but incredibly punchy. The top hat gives some nice ejector despite some significant trimming on the top. This is followed by a small airtime hill that gives some of the craziest ejector I've experienced. One of the few coaster moments that had me screaming "woah" when traversing. This is then followed by a couple of fast transitions that again don't shy away on the forces. The ride is finished with probably the best Zero G-Stall out there, especially considering how these trains are far less restrictive compared to RMC's. All in all a great ride that will sit pretty in my top 10 once I get around to updating my rankings.

Did something a couple of days ago

100 - Karacho, Tripsdrill
200 - Taron, Phantasialand
300 - Hair Raiser, Ocean Park
400 - Batman Gotham City Escape, Parque Warner Madrid

View attachment 34679

An absolutely amazing coaster, easily one of the best in Europe. The first launch is slow but incredibly punchy. The top hat gives some nice ejector despite some significant trimming on the top. This is followed by a small airtime hill that gives some of the craziest ejector I've experienced. One of the few coaster moments that had me screaming "woah" when traversing. This is then followed by a couple of fast transitions that again don't shy away on the forces. The ride is finished with probably the best Zero G-Stall out there, especially considering how these trains are far less restrictive compared to RMC's. All in all a great ride that will sit pretty in my top 10 once I get around to updating my rankings.
Congratulations @TilenB!