What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Indy

Hyper Poster
Space Mountain Omega would be a convenient one, but we’re not going to Disney on this trip… if we were, things like Tron and Cosmic Rewind would also be on the list of new-to-me creds for this trip.
Oh, right. I should have put that together.

As a general rule, I don’t ride kiddie coasters, so I don’t factor those into my calculations.
When a big milestone approaches, you sometimes find yourself going to new lows. Not that I speak from experience or anything.

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
Yeah, I'd rather ride those Air Grovers than ending up with my 100th coaster being something at Brean.
Ditto, but I'm a park completionist as it were. I didn't ride Baa Express for the Europa credit, I rode it to tick off the park.

I do draw the line at baby rides like Frog Hoppers though.

JackFish

Mega Poster
My 25th was Iron Gwazi, and not really a milestone but my 30th was Velocicoaster, so I kind of go for milestones I guess?

skywlkr92

Roller Poster
My 100th should have been Kondaa in Walibi Belgium. After riding it I noticed I miscounted and Tiki-Waka, which was very disappointing, was my 100...

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
My 100th should have been Kondaa in Walibi Belgium. After riding it I noticed I miscounted and Tiki-Waka, which was very disappointing, was my 100...
Whilst yes, disappointing, Tiki-Waka is great so it's not like it ended up being on the Boomerang or something equally as ****. :D

KoastinThruLife

Roller Poster
I have no idea what my 50th was so I started at 100.

100th - Great Bear (Hersheypark)
150th - Ice Breaker (SeaWorld Orlando)

I only have 168 credits at the moment but that isn't really important in the grand scheme of things because I have ridden some amazing roller coasters.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Somehow stumbled across page 1 of this thread and saw this post from baby Hixee, circa 2008, looking forward to his 50th cred:

Awww. So cute.

Other notables on page 1 are Ben, @Snoo and @Mushroom , all on 100.

Different world back then.
I remember being in Flamingoland with Ben and Jake, and we were discussing how "crazy" our almost 400 creds were.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
1 - Texas Giant (SFOT)
50 - Storm Runner (Hershey)
100 - Rage (Adventure Island)
200 - Grand National (BPB)
250 - Talon (Dorney)
300 - Wildfire (Kolmården)
400 - Formula (Energylandia)
500 - Roller Coaster (Southport Pleasureland)
600 - Toutatis (Parc Asterix)

IMG-20230508-WA0001.jpg

Tonkso

Hyper Poster
I'm not entirely sure because Coastercount may be counting stuff I don't want it to count (I'm on the fence as to if Maximus Blitzbahn should count, as I count bobs and powered coasters, but it's so different), but I may have hit my 200th with Troy at Toverland, which was exceptional and a fantastic milestone coaster.

If it wasn't my 200th after I've checked my settings, I'll hit it later this month at Eftelling.