Men with umbrellas.....

• look poofy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do not look poofy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slash

Giga Poster
I find they do look poofy, just my opinion, I'm not saying people using them are poofs, they just look a bit more... How do I put this... feminine.

I never use a brolly, like a manly man I use a coat or get bloody wet.

nealbie

CF Legend
Martyn said:
What you need is a massive umbrella with something manly on it, like a tyre manufacturer, or a motorsport series.

Such as my Ferrari umbrella which looks like this....

FerBlackUmbrellaSFB8913.jpg

But like Ben says wee purse style brollies (and that ****ing song) are "poofy"

Stone Cold

Mega Poster
Large umbrellas only, the reason being is that small umbrellas really do not work in the heavy rain. If the rain is not heavy then no umbrella is really required, you should just suffer it. When it's lashing down though, a large umbrella is reasonable.

badger

Roller Poster
Get wet just something else to carry,Who knows you might catch your Death,Now you ruined the office chair.Death aka Badger aka Alan.

the_missus

Mega Poster
After reading all the responses it appears that I am a man :shock:

I usually just end up getting wet. I don't use hoods either....oh I sometimes have my beloved pink beanie hat on...but that doesn't really do that much!

I think those little purse umbrellas are just a waste of ****ing time....if theres even a slight bit of wind they turn inside out or blow about too much...too much hassle for little reward.

I don't think blokes look poofy when they are using a penis extension, they serve a purpose.

I'm just too lazy to bother using them.....plus if I used a penis extension I would just look too butch!! :?

Aerith

Mega Poster
It is not poofy at all, it's just an umbrella to keep you dry, they were not designed for just girls!

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
Ian he's Welsh were used to the rain....LOL
Ermmm...If you'r in the city with a brolly then it's ok if you live up here then no you are poofy!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Anyone with an umbrella is a fool. Especially those under 6ft. Anyone under 6ft tall should be banned from using them. So by my logic, mostly men should be using them.

I seriously, with a burning passion, hate the things. They are entirely pointless. Rain of heaviness to require an umbrella usually comes with wind. The larger ones are impossible to take anywhere. The smaller ones do not keep you dry. They brake really easily.... Oh, and... It's only water, for god sake.

If you're using them to shade you from the sun, then I'll let you get away with it. Because the sun is horrible and anyone who likes burning and being a sweaty lump is a complete fool. Shade ftw, but I still wouldn't own one, because they are entirely ****.