What's new

Medusa/Bizarro possibly leaving Great Adventure @ end of '12

bmac

Giga Poster
Re: Great Adventure 2013

Well the plans for moving Bizarro somewhere else seem to have halted. Sorry for blowing it up earlier. It's not happening this winter so we'll see in the future. Changed the topic name to Gadv 2013.

It's pretty obvious that they're overhauling the Safari to become more like Kilimanjaro @ Animal Kingdom, just the question is where will it start? So far I've heard two different locations, one being by a side path next to Kingda Ka that leads into the dispense lot for the current safari drive through and the other will lead around the trailers by Bizarro and travel around the ride. I hope it's the latter because it'll at least give Bizarro more foot traffic going by.

JJLehto

Hyper Poster
Re: Medusa/Bizarro possibly leaving Great Adventure @ end of

I havn't even been this year but I got on their spam list somehow..

Anyway, Six Flags Great Adventure has an announcement on Aug 30, with clues left on their FB page.

bmac

Giga Poster

JJLehto said:

Anyway, Six Flags Great Adventure has an announcement on Aug 30, with clues left on their FB page.

Like every other Six Flags...

JJLehto

Hyper Poster

bmac said:
JJLehto said:

Like every other Six Flags...

Could be, frankly I kinda hate this s**t and don't follow it.

bmac

Giga Poster

Almost every park's new additions have been discovered anyways. The only real mystery is SFNE because they backed out of the SkyScreamer for something else. I've been hearing a lot of that Zacspin rumor that surfaced after Green Lantern:4D was opened in 2011.

bizarrofan10

Hyper Poster

^ I'm happy that they're reconsidering SkyScreamer and thinking about instead putting in a coaster. If its B&M or Intamin and replaces Mind Eraser, then I will automatically be happy.