What's new

Maurer Söhne

A

Anonymous

Speaking of Venus GP, there is a similar ride in terms of trains, track and other hardware in St Petersburg. That one also have it's origins in a park in Japan but they are completely different...

Posting on the go...

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
I don't understand all the hate for G-force on here. It is a good ride which is very fun but very rattly at points. (especcialy bottom of the norwegian loop). The only thing I would say about it is as soon as it gets going, it ends.

Maurer do make brilliant rides. I love their spinners and the only X-car I've been on. (g-force)

Ben

CF Legend
Thekingin64 said:
I don't understand all the hate for G-force on here. It is a good ride which is very fun but very rattly at points. (especcialy bottom of the norwegian loop). )

Um.

G Force doesn't HAVE a Norwegian Loop...

To add, I really like MS. G Force is awful, yeah, but, Abismo and the Sky Loops are FAB. I'd really like to do an X Car with a proper layout. Note I said proper layout, so HRRR can go die in a hole somewhere.

The Spinners are alright. I prefer them to Gerstauler's efforts. Winjas is awesome, Fury's pretty good I guess... They're probably the best Spinners. Not that that's saying loads. I'm getting really close to having been on them all as well <3

Yeah. I don't hate them. For their niche they're one of my personal faves actually.

dominoes

Mega Poster
Thekingin64 said:
I don't understand all the hate for G-force on here. It is a good ride which is very fun but very rattly at points. (especcialy bottom of the norwegian loop). The only thing I would say about it is as soon as it gets going, it ends.

Maurer do make brilliant rides. I love their spinners and the only X-car I've been on. (g-force)

There is nothing wrong with G-Force. I love it! The only problem is the restraints hurt like hell...

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
dominoes said:
Thekingin64 said:

There is nothing wrong with G-Force. I love it! The only problem is the restraints hurt like hell...

I've never really had any problems with GF. Restraints or otherwise. I quite enjoy it.

dominoes

Mega Poster
^It depends. I went on it the first time, and it was fine. I went a second time, and it really hurt...

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
dominoes said:
There is nothing wrong with G-Force.

dominoes said:
The only problem is the restraints hurt like hell

Keeping my mouth shut...

G-Force is vile. I really don't know how the restraints can be so awful when on the other X-Cars they're totally fine.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
i really like some of there rides i think gforce is great , i love spinball and i was just on the website and some of there new coasters look amazing