What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

Goliath123

Mega Poster
Thats really good, i still think you should of saved the update on kidsville for a little later though, all youve shown is the entrance.

Still nice though

I worked on a new coaster for a few hours, and I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with the layout (pacing is really good). I kind of like the landscaping too, but I still have a few finishing touches to add, like the exit and stuff.

I have two names; Illusion, and Adrenaline, so you guys can pick which one you like the best.

Oh, by the way, what's up with the white tree? How do I get rid of it?

SCR1-6.jpg

There's the entrance area.

SCR6-8.jpg

First drop and such.

SCR7-8.jpg

Little pond, and waterfall.

SCR8-8.jpg

Overview of ride.

^ Care to say why?

It's not the first time my brake runs have been critisized.. I can never seem to get them right the first time, but constructive criticism would be better than just telling me it's not good.

A

Anonymous

^I think it might be because it's very short and then there's a turn after it into the station. And it kind of drops into the station. Normally brake runs are longer, and a straight shot into the station.

My brake runs suck so don't feel bad. Very nice coaster though.

^ Well if it doesn't line up with the station, I'm not gonna rearrange the entire coaster to get it to do so :p . I can make the brake run longer though, that's not a problem.

zcl

Mega Poster
ncvegas21 said:
^I think it might be because it's very short

there is also no block section. you could make the last hill shorter. extend the brake run to a slightly more believable size and make sure it has a block section. It'd most likely barely even be any bigger.

^ What the hell is a block section? I'm not trying to be all neurotic here, I mean, I've never built block sections or MCBR's in my coasters and nobody has ever complained about it before :p .

zcl

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ What the hell is a block section? I'm not trying to be all neurotic here, I mean, I've never built block sections or MCBR's in my coasters and nobody has ever complained about it before :p .

well I sure hope all your coasters are running one train. :wink:

^ Nahhhh, two.

But, I'm not that nerdy where I need to put in MCBR's and crap.. Never have taken the game THAT seriously.

Anyways, expect an update later today or tomorrow. It will include some new buildings, one new small ride, and possibly the new drop tower.

^^ Kay but I'm also at the point where I still realize it's a game and don't try to copy real life down to a tee where it become neurotic, annoying, and stops allowing me to enjoy playing.

^ Supports? Don't do custom supporting on coasters.. I might add some to the loop but, not sure.

^ I suppose! I think you guys will be surprised at how much of the map I've yet to utilize. I plan on making the park not completely huge, but hopefully big enough to take up a decent chunk of that. Then I plan on more hotels, residential areas with houses, etc.

Kay sooo, here is the screen of the few new buildings I made:

SCR4-9.jpg

Overviews:

SCR6-9.jpg

(Mall and soon to be residential stuff)

SCR7-9.jpg

(Park, waterpark, hotel)

And here is an overview of just the park:

SCR8-9.jpg

I have layout problems soo, don't laugh.