What's new

Man Up! And ride Thirteen first!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Me and my mate Ren used to spend a fair amount of time in the pub discussing various marketing campaigns, slogans, publicity stunts and adverts.

We had this theory that marketing people sit around on bean bags ordering Chinese takeaway. The more complex, original and interesting the publicity stunt, the more Chinese takeaways they'd order. For example, take the Honda advert with the moving parts, that would be a "10 Chineses."

I'd probably rate this one as a one Chinese with free prawn crackers.

I miss the days of good old fashioned competitions.

Ben

CF Legend
Haha, I just finished mine <3 Last minute <3

If I get on the Facebook page, you all have to comment with love <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
90% are them are northern (using the M4 as a border), too!

Ben

CF Legend
Oh bloody hell, if that's how hideous you have to be to get through...

I got a pair of free tickets anyway *shrug*

fretboardpyro

Mega Poster
Arghhh! I dont want people creeping up to the side of the train in the dark section and offering their junk to me and the missus!

CMonster

Giga Poster
Wait, isn't Chris Sawyer the guy who made the RCT series? Is that guy the same guy, or someone with the same name?

I'm so confused. :lol:

Ben

CF Legend
CMonster said:
Wait, isn't Chris Sawyer the guy who made the RCT series? Is that guy the same guy, or someone with the same name?

lol, he's one of my best friends, and so I can tell you that unless there's something he's forgotten to mention and unless he started the first one when he was like, 7, I'd say it was just a coincidence :wink:

CMonster

Giga Poster
Ben said:
CMonster said:

lol, he's one of my best friends, and so I can tell you that unless there's something he's forgotten to mention and unless he started the first one when he was like, 7, I'd say it was just a coincidence :wink:

I had a feeling he was different after seeing his age. :wink:

A

Anonymous

i don't know if anyone has heard but boocamp lol has been pospond till further notice , either the rides cocked up or there is still unfinished buisness inside lol