What's new

longest time on a rollercoaster?

Robbie

Hyper Poster
REBEL said:
WelcomeToOblivion said:
really?
why blindfolded? What does this achieve?!
yes really.
well i will achieve a completely new and different world record which no one has tried before.
Please remember if you want an actual World Record that is in the Guinness book and officially recognised you need to stick to their rules - which includes toilet breaks and health checks.

Kage

Roller Poster
Robbie said:
REBEL said:
WelcomeToOblivion said:
really?
yes really.
well i will achieve a completely new and different world record which no one has tried before.
Please remember if you want an actual World Record that is in the Guinness book and officially recognised you need to stick to their rules - which includes toilet breaks and health checks.

i know

kimahri

CF Legend
I'm so confused... the blindfold I understand. It's technically a new record if it get through the loop hole but... Ngh!

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
REBEL said:
WelcomeToOblivion said:
really?
yes really.

but it's like saying "I'm gonna break the world record on a rollercoaster wearing a t shirt" it's not adding anything to the world record?

but whatever floats your boat...

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Although I'm doubtful that Guiness will back the blindfold thing, if you're serious you should ask Blackpool as they've held many of these records before and Southend, as they seem to like these things too. They have the naked record and something to do with a large portion of chips. The green scream machine (is that it's proper name?) at Southend would be nice and tame for a seriously long ride. Blackpool tend to do their records on Big Dipper, too rough and crashy in my opinion!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I think it's a fair bet that a lot of enthusiasts have approached, and been knocked back by, Blackpool in the past about trying to break a record.

They're only going to really consider it if it's coming from someone with a track record in that sort of thing, not just any old randomer who just fancies a go.

FaceYourNemesis

Hyper Poster
It might be worth contacting Drayton Manor actually, as they're usually quite willing to help when it comes to challenges or fund raising events.

There was a group who recently did 33 laps on Shockwave for charity. Have a look here.

Coasterfreck

Mega Poster
Consider Colossus, Thorpe Park that way you could also get the record for the most loops endured by 1 person during a 24 hour day (I might try that one)

Ollie

CF Legend
I've just thought of an interesting record but I don't want to say in case someone steals my idea. Not that Im likely to ever actually follow up and do it. No blindfolds and no feeling ill after several constant laps on a coaster on mine (because it's not on a coaster).

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Ollie, you aren't going to get a masturbating record in a haunt. It's just not right.

;)

Ben

CF Legend
I'm gonna go for the record for the longest amount of time someone can look at this topic without wanting to dig their own eyes out with a rusty spoon.

Apparently the record's about three seconds at the moment, so I'm hoping to go for four.

Oh, I failed. Get thee to an abandoned cutlery drawer.

Ollie

CF Legend
Hixee said:
^Ollie, you aren't going to get a masturbating record in a haunt. It's just not right.
You mean they won't let me do it? :(

Nah. **** it I'll tell you. I was thinking of something like falling the distance of something really high. Like ride a drop tower continuously till you've fallen like 5 miles or something lol. Sounds like a **** idea now haha. Better than sitting on a coaster and just adding a blindfold. :p