What's new

London Tommrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

Giga Poster
Yep I will be in London if anyone wants to meet. Make yourself known on here and ill PM you the details by 10pm or in the morning.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Moved to Anything Goes as the Trip Planning forum is THEME PARK trips.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of replies from people desperate to spend the day in your amazing company.

Steven

Giga Poster
Just a tip for future referances other peeps do every now an then post london trips in there as it is on merlin annual pass. also u should move the rest in my opion but it does not count for any think on here but i would still like to be treated fairly. still you where correct to move but please move the rest in future. i feel like i have been singled out again from the start of when i said i would go on the euro holiday it has become harder for me to please peeps. see next post psp is limited

Ollie

CF Legend
^^What?
Steven it was in the wrong section and he moved it to the right part of the forum. How on earth is that picking on you?

Steven

Giga Poster
first off sorry for grammer and spelling on psp as mentioned above. thanks for the vent and dont take offence by it it is not aimed at no one purley to vent feelings which i need to do.
edit this is the second one not a response to the idiots above thats coming in my next one im on a psp for thelast time

Steven

Giga Poster
ollie you are a prime example of this i am learning my self to wait before i say something you do the same because you will end up the same as what i was. david, nice guy first time you have done anything that stupid i can let it slide you are a nice guy. ollie just shut up and lets take it to pm as we now need to get things sorted before the europe trip as i will not let this spoil the trip for any one. i can see we have problems and we will and can get them sorted.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
King Goon said:
Just a tip for future referances other peeps do every now an then post london trips in there as it is on merlin annual pass. also u should move the rest in my opion but it does not count for any think on here but i would still like to be treated fairly.
What others? I've looked at the forum and can't see any. Just because the Merlin Annual pass covers theme parks doesn't mean that the Trip Planning forum is the "Merlin Annual Pass Forum." You were treated fairly.

Ollie posted his London trip in Members - fine but AG would have been better - and Gazza's topic is different as it mentions theme parks and well, it's not everyday a Ozzie makes his way over to the UK.

i feel like i have been singled out again from the start of when i said i would go on the euro holiday it has become harder for me to please peeps. see next post psp is limited
Look, nobody hates you - contary to what Ben said - you're just incredibly hard work to converse with. Stop trying too hard to impress, be the centre of attention, relax a little and find something other than theme parks and costumes to talk about.

Your spelling and grammar is ****ing awful. I don't expect Dickens, but at the minimum I expect JK Rowling. Also your sentences do not make sense! Start addressing these online and offline problems and you never know, people may start respecting you.

As Dave GBN well said, "If you feed us with constant fuel to give you flak then its deserved." Keep acting like a nob and people will treat you like one. Also changing your username to "King Goon" isn't really going to help is it?

I ask that nobody else replies to this topic. Let Goon have his say then I can lock it.

Steven

Giga Poster
All I can say is did I write that? I think so as thats me. I had a drink, but enough to make me pissed? Well yes, sorry for that will watch it on trip better. I cannot see if I wrote any pm's just ignore them they will be offensive crap non-the-less.

Status
Not open for further replies.