What's new

London Christmas Trip Reports

Tom

Hyper Poster
Just got back.....that was AMAZING!

Really good seeing everybody again and I loved all of the brill things we did!

Best bits:
- Richard shouting 'RAAAAHHHH' into the echo tube!
- 1 hour snowball fight! I was picked on way too much by Fraser and Ben and at some point everybody managed to break a huge piece over Will's head.
- Euro Coaster is shocking
- Eurgh, cold...
- Snow Boobs
- Chuckle Brothers Pirate Adventures
- Inappropriate chinese whispers
- Being killed by Neil and Richard in pass the parcel

Epic day....

peep

CF Legend
Well thanks to everyone that was able to make it, was an epic day. The spontaneous awesomeness in Hyde Park with all the snow was amazing. Just a shame the day went so quickly.

For the time being here are a few pics I took: LINK

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It was a brilliant day out! I was more excited about this trip than Xmas Day itself, and it didn't disappoint!

The Science Museum was pretty lame imo - and it has too many stairs - but the impregnating pandas, catching sperm and controlling babies on the world domination desks was amusing. The interactive area was ok, but it lacked something.

What followed was probably the longest snowball fight in history! It was amazing. I was so impressed with Vadge's massive snowball-rolling thing! It soon became a team effort!

Winter Wonderland looked quiet good. I didn't want to ride anything because I'm being financially tight atm. I settle for a German Sausage though - that was delicious!

"Pub times" followed, which was a laugh a minute! I loved the pass the parcel, the mental woman, the squeeze-bum woman, the secret Santa and the general banter and laughs - amazing! There are probably loads of their stuff I've forgotten about but will come back to me as the days go by!

My adventure didn't end when I got the train back to Eastleigh either...I won't continue that in this topic, but read page 11 of the "Bell vs. Tesco" topic in Members for more info!

A superb day out! It went by so quickly! Thanks to everybody for giving em one of the best memories of 2010!

Ben

CF Legend
Haha, I passed the mental woman on my way out of the Dyke, she was searching through a bin <3

peep

CF Legend
^Haha, insane lady was really mental and she kept talking to me and lots of awkward silence was created.

I've been watching my footage back and I've had streams of tears from all the laughing. It really was such a fantastic day. Have a clip for the moment and hopefully I'll get the proper vid up in the next day or two!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRwGighiJhc[/youtube]

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It was just before Le Rouge Lion that I couldn't control letting out a loud, cackly laugh when I found out Ben is a security guard. <3

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
Had an absolutely fantastic day, despite the fact it went too fast and snow kept getting inside my shoes and freezing my toes. It was also quite fail that Sue and Neal got spited by the weather, resulting in them only being able to attend the pub thing. But still, definitely one of the best days of 2010 =]

Highlights
- The HUGE snowball fight that broke out in Hyde Park.
- Getting to constantly abuse Tom with snowballs. What made it funnier was how he was just standing there with a blank expression and letting them pelt him (I still do actually hate you Tom - don't EVER forget that!)
- The baby game on the world domination desk.
- Pass the parcel in the pub
- Getting awesome presents - especially The Lion King book <3
- Throwing the occasional snowball at Richard and getting threats from him.
- Various CF members aiming snowballs at swans and the frozen lake. "Sploosh"
- The 'Angel of Bethleham' aka crazy lady in the pub.
- The hilarious and silly voice messages me and Ali kept sending Peter when we lost the group in the Science Museum (including Ali purposely occasionally saying "Hello?" even though it's a voicemail).
- Seeing everyone again!

Lowlights
- Ali shouting "Look Fraser, there's a dragon!" in Hyde Park only for me to find that there WAS NO DRAGON. People shouldn't wind me up about these things - I have a genuine obsession with dragons! >:[
- Ben RUINING my hair by dumping loads of huge snowballs on my head.
- Sue and Neal missing most the day.

So yeah, brilliant day out. CFers make Christmas so much better. Thanks to everyone for making it a great day, and especially to Peep for bringing his sack of joy!

Nicky

Hyper Poster
It was such a great day. Sorry we had to leave early but even then we didn't get into Manchester till 11pm.

Thank you so much for embarrassing me with the happy birthday. Probably one of the best birthdays I have had in a while. :D

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Martyn said:
Ian said:
I found out Ben is a security guard. <3

Wat.
Yeah, brilliant isn't it!

A snowy Shawford train station - this is where Victor Meldrew died in One Foot In The Grave.
cflondon.jpg

Enthralled in the Science Museum.
cflondon1.jpg

LOL! This is funny! It says "anus"!!!1 Everybody say how funny I am.
cflondon2.jpg

Another "anus" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
cflondon3.jpg

I asked Ben to pose for this thinking it would be funny. It's not.
cflondon4.jpg

Table of World Domination.
cflondon5.jpg

Thermal imaging jolly. I was happy because it showed how effective my newish coat is.
cflondon6.jpg

Sciencing.
cflondon7.jpg

Some sort of spinning dildo. [/obvious joke]
cflondon8.jpg

More sciencing.
cflondon9.jpg

Ben doing some sciencing and a child bending over.
cflondon10.jpg

Mincing and walking. And traffic lights <3
cflondon12.jpg

Open hoods are always a bad thing at a CF meet.
cflondon13.jpg

AJ's big white ball.
cflondon14.jpg

A stroll through Hyde Park.
cflondon16.jpg

Vadge starts to roll one.
cflondon17.jpg

Snowball fight.
cflondon18.jpg

It's now bigger than her vadge!
cflondon19.jpg

More snowball fighting.
cflondon20.jpg

Vadge's bigger-than-her-vadge snowball becomes a two-man and a woman job!
cflondon21.jpg

Carnaby Street looks festive.
cflondon22.jpg

AJ gives Mysterious Sue a makeover.
cflondon23.jpg

Gorgeous!
cflondon24.jpg

Now they've been posted, wait for me or furie to "wat ya finkin'?" them, tell us how funny we are, ask us to do more, while mentioning you're not clever enough to think up your own. furie, you can start.

Nic

Strata Poster
^ LESSTHANTHREE!

Can we all take a moment to mourn the death of Vadge's GIANT ball </3

AJ

Giga Poster
Totes just went to get my wallet out at the station and the gay purse fell out of my pocket.

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Just as I thought, the topic is basically just the people who attended w**king each other off, with very little actual reportage for the plebs who didn't go.

Not that I'm bitter that I couldn't make it or anything...

jayjay

Giga Poster
gavin said:
Just as I thought, the topic is basically just the people who attended w**king each other off, with very little actual reportage for the plebs who didn't go.

Not that I'm bitter that I couldn't make it or anything...

This. I may just have to go to the one on the 29th.

Post what Happened! >:C

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Lol, jayjay and gavin - read my posts on the previous page, as well as Enigma Shadow's. That sums it up!