What's new

Liseberg 2015 Zierer Star Shape?

ThomVD

Giga Poster
^ I think we edited it at the same time, because I edited it too :lol:

Anyway, I'm excited for this, since I actually get to ride it this year! Looks pretty fab.

Temleh

Mega Poster
Thanks guys! I shared the link using the app on my phone which explains why it wouldn't work! The cycle looks identical to the one Danter's Air runs. To me it's a shame the 'star' doesn't spin in the opposite direction as it counters the main arm movement which equals less flips.

Temleh

Mega Poster
Lofty said:
That ride cycle absolutely pisses all over Bling's old one.

It'd be rude not to remind everyone that Mechanica has a synced up piece of music produced by IMAscore! :)

_koppen

Hyper Poster
This video is better to show the actual increase in speed this one have compared to Bling.
It's suppose to be a new and updated version, so I'm assuming that the more intenser ride cycle is what is updated.

Look at this video, the rotation looks ridiculously fast compared to the one at Skyline park.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9uzttp4v4g[/youtube]

After being so disappointed after riding Bling I have kept my expectations down for this one, but they are rising pretty quickly now!

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
That looks pretty fab. At first I was unsure that one of these would work well in Liseberg, but it fits better than I'd hoped. Yet another reason to return :)

andrus

Giga Poster
_koppen said:
It's suppose to be a new and updated version, so I'm assuming that the more intenser ride cycle is what is updated.
The "update" is due to the new eurocode safety rules. I guess the main difference is a more stiff support structure.

Regarding the ride experience: it indeed looks better than expected :) Looking forward to riding this beauty!