What's new

Lightwater Valley 2012 TV Advert

Waffleman

Mega Poster
You can tell LV are starting to make a serious amount of money because this is about the most professional bit of marketing I think they've ever done.

Martyn B

CF Legend
You can tell LV are starting to make a serious amount of money

I dont think thats the case to be honest. From what I've read on other sites, they didn't have a brilliant year last year, and they dont even have the funds to complete the installation of that tractor ride.

Lofty

CF Legend
Waffleman said:
You can tell LV are starting to make a serious amount of money because this is about the most professional bit of marketing I think they've ever done.
The MAKING of the advert doesn't cost as much as you'd imagine, it's the actual showing of the advert and airing that costs an absolute fortune.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Not me though, it is someone we all met at the live last year =] Though I am on the new leaflets (which I am wearing a CF sweatband!

Brookes

Giga Poster
Mackem Lad said:
kimahri said:
Raybould?

:lol:

There is an Easter egg (not the chocolate variety) in there for anyone that can spot it. ;)

Back of the room in the line of sight behind the doctor's head, around 20 seconds.

Pretty good little advert there.

Ollie

CF Legend
Mushroom said:
Not me though, it is someone we all met at the live last year =] Though I am on the new leaflets (which I am wearing a CF sweatband!
No one cares.

Cool advert though. :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Cute little advert that nobody's likely to see on actual TV, at least not on a mainstream channel at a decent time, due to the costs involved.

Just giving you the T.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Just out of interest, I noticed the backdrop for The Black Pearl hasn't changed. Either that's old stock footage or they've not changed it like they said they would...?

Can't notice the Easter egg either.

sean

Mega Poster
Don't think it has changed Ian :(

Tis' a shame and it would have been nice to see some form of waterfall backdrop somewhere in Skeleton Cove area...alas, perhaps sometime in the future eh?

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
gavin said:
Cute little advert that nobody's likely to see on actual TV, at least not on a mainstream channel at a decent time, due to the costs involved.

Just giving you the T.

The advert will be broadcast on ITV Yorkshire and Tyne Tees for two weeks from March 26th, and a further eight weeks during the summer season.

Historically, it's usually broadcast during This Morning, and Emmerdale on the evening.

Ian said:
ust out of interest, I noticed the backdrop for The Black Pearl hasn't changed. Either that's old stock footage or they've not changed it like they said they would...?

It hasn't been changed. Here's the proposed new backflash.

Not sure why they haven't changed it yet.