What's new

LFTL + SISTER DANCE ROUTINES!

I was bored.. We had the keyboard out.. I decided we should do some silly dance routines. So, here they are!

HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE

TOY SYMPHONY

DELICIOUS! :p Click the picture and it'll bring you to the vids.

RCF

Strata Poster
Oh god...... I watched he first five seconds and almost barfed...... Taylor, I'm sorry but you were not made to dance....... I'M JUST KIDDING!!! :p No seriously stick to piercings as a way to express yourself mmkay? Really, out there. The eye thing was weird too. You've got a weird mind...

OMG I hope no one takes this as my serious like, actual dancing LOL. This was just a purposely goofy dance routine.. I'd never dance like this in like, a public place. :p

Silly.

I think I did just lose out on any of you ever sharing a dance with me though :lol:

Ollie

CF Legend
Ciall's gonna love this. :p
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I'd never dance like this in like, a public place. :p
Yes because it's not like a forum is a public place now is it? :p
Still anything you did was probably better than how I dance although I don't try it to find out. :lol:
That song in the second video is extremely irritating.

Emmett

Giga Poster
:lol: , I love the look on your sisters' face the whole way through. She is like wtf is going on here. Some unique dance moves going on there.

Jesus.

Christ.

And just think.. I asked you to make dance routines with me when we hungout, and you said NO. You could have taken up such a wonderful opportunity! :p

Yes because it's not like a forum is a public place now is it?

It is, but I don't care what you guys think of me :p I only did it for fun.. In an actual club or something, not that I go to those, I probably wouldn't dance at all. And I wouldn't show this to people I see on a daily basis EVER haha.

My sister loved it though.. She was doing the whole routine but as soon as I put the camera on she stopped.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Hahaha ohhh myyy Tay!! I was pretty disturbed by the first one, you looked wayyyy too into that Tay or on something haha!! Your sister did NOT look impressed at times!!!

The 2nd one was hilarious, I almost peed myself! That choon on the keyboard was awesome, all those beeps and crazy moves!!