Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oblivion

• Rita

• Total voters

Leighton

Mega Poster
Rita is my least favorite coaster at the towers, i found it dull like stealth, although Rita is a tiny bit better than stealth.

spicy

Giga Poster
I really like them all!

If I had to choose my least favourite one it would probably be Corkscrew but I still really like that purely for the huge pop of airtime you get in the back seats.

Sam

Giga Poster
Air. The other three offer (imo) alot more. Air is a nice experiance but the others offer far greater intensity, speed and enjoyment.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Out of the rides I can vote for its Rita, however I think Corkscrew is Alton Towers worst ride.

Thrill Yeti

Roller Poster
Out of the rides there i would say nemesis. I was really dissapointed with it after some saying it was the best in the world I found it un-exciting and it hurt my back.. I didnt get to ride Rita so I cant vote on the poll. Out of all of altons coasters i would say spinball whizzer, its just plain Boring. My favourite there is Oblivion.

Jake

Strata Poster
Why are people wondering why Corkie, RMT, Beastie and SBW aren't on there? Its blatently obvious that if they were on there, the poll would become pointless. He wants to know the worst of the "major" coasters, so he did this poll! ugh.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Well, I'm voting for Air. Why? Well I like all 4 but Air gives me the least.

Nemesis currently tops my top coasters list.
Oblivion's drop is great and the whole ride has excellent atmosphere.
Rita has a brilliant launch and the layout isn't rubbish.

If we take other coasters into account, I haven't got Beastie or Spinball credits yet. Corkscrew would definately come below all the other 4.

A

Anonymous

Oblivion out of those four. It may give me a good rush but it's just too short. I prefer Air because it's incredibly smooth and comfortable and gives me a thrill.