What's new

Launch it! NL2 Competition

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I'm going to have to shorten mine...got a little carried away...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Is there a way to get the simulator to start in the front seat of the launched coaster? I feel like I'm missing something...

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Move the initial position to the launcher, hit the park tab to do so in editor

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hi Imbatman. Seeing as you've only just signed up, and only have a handful of posts, why not get involved in the competition by entering a track first?

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just a quick update regarding the trees/building supports track.

As long as you don't go to the trunk of the tree/main line you are fine. I realize some of the trees stick out a bit, so use your judgment.

BMXr538

Roller Poster
I'll be joining in on this, hadn't been in a comp for a long time... Would scripted switch rides be allowed? (Like Thirteen @ AT, only on steroids?)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
BMXr538 said:
I'll be joining in on this, hadn't been in a comp for a long time... Would scripted switch rides be allowed? (Like Thirteen @ AT, only on steroids?)
Well that is curious! Wonder what you've got in mind!

Sent mine in - I had a free weekend, so I powered it out in nearly one sitting!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I finally started mine...I chose the ride's colors...that's as far as I got :p

I also modified the station so that the nodes are now strict.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This was one of the few rides where I had no plan going into it. I just kinda built it node by node as I went along. Hopefully it doesn't show in the final ride (at least, I think it's okay)!

Just start making something and you might find the creative juices flowing.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Hixee, yours is exactly what I was hoping to see in this comp. Extremely creative and fun.

This contest allows you to build whatever you want. You can build an accelerator with an actual layout, a Helix clone, a better Full Throttle, or Cheetah Hunt. Take hints from those rides and just have fun

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Just an update, I realized this entire time I've been telling people max length is 7500, when I had it listed at 7000. I went ahead and upped it to 7500.

One week! Please send entries and make it worth Colossus effort for fixing up our park.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How many entries do you have at the moment Tom?

Colossus

Giga Poster
I'm now back from Germany, and although I haven't hardly done anything yet, I'm actually off work this week also so I'm going to assault this over the next few days to get something done.