What's new

Last thing you ate?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Um, today I had like, Rice Crispies, jelly beans, shepherds pie/fries, and a cupcake, a cupcake being the last thing I ate.

Could also have been

"A Cupcake", but hey, who am I to preach about using three thousand words when two will suffice? :p

Last thing I ate was four Ibuprofen tablets :(

Emmett

Giga Poster
Jamie Oliver would be tearing his hair out if he saw this list :lol: .

Just had some Aero Bubbles this morning with a cup of tea. Great way to start the day.

Could also have been

"A Cupcake", but hey, who am I to preach about using three thousand words when two will suffice?

I think you misunderstood what I was saying though. I listed everything that I ate yesterday and then wrote that a cupcake was the very last thing I actually ate. It kinda sounds weird when I look it over though.

I'm indulging in a nice bowl of Rice Crispies with lots of sugar on top at the moment :p .

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I think you misunderstood what I was saying though. I listed everything that I ate yesterday and then wrote that a cupcake was the very last thing I actually ate. It kinda sounds weird when I look it over though.

Question: "What was the last thing you ate?"
Answer: "well, in my life I have eaten... {list entire life's food intake}... and a cupcake was the last thing"

Anything before the last thing you ate was not answering the question ;)

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
jokerman said:
An apple with so many bruises that I threw it away!

So you didn't eat it then? I think you and Taylor should get together and see if you can work out between you what this topic is about ;)

tanya

Mega Poster
random leftover ingredients from the fridge cake i just made (marshmallow, biscuit and melted chocolate yum)
if im feeling nice and dont eat it all myself ill bring some to gf.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Aww... how come all my posts are the ones at the bottom of pages, so that no one reads them? :(

Pokemaniac said:
As this topic has been revived, could I ask a mod to move it to Forum Fun, please?
Well, last now was a bun.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
What did I just say?

At the bottom of the last page said:
Aww... how come all my posts are the ones at the bottom of pages, so that no one reads them? :(

Pokemaniac said:
As this topic has been revived, could I ask a mod to move it to Forum Fun, please?
Eating an apple now.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
More apples. We have two crates left, even though I've eaten three a day since I emptied the tree one month ago.