What's new

Land Of Legends | Hyper Coaster | Mack Hyper Coaster

Matt N

CF Legend
A long post is when your finger tires from scrolling past it. When the forum warns you that the 65,000 character limit is exceeded. When somebody makes poll threads asking if people read through it all. Unless your post meets one or all of those criteria, do not apologise for it. And even then it's completely optional.
Ah OK. Thanks @Pokemaniac!
Upon further inspection, it turns out the SBF Race coaster (named Race Coaster) has opened after all, meaning 3 of the 4 credits are now operating (besides the Gerstlauer family coaster).

https://www.thelandoflegendsthemepark.com/En/theme-park/aktiviteler/race-coaster-185
Great news!
What if every seat on the coaster are like the back seats if Icon and Blue Fire? I doubt it, but it's possible.
Could be possible.
LOL my Grandmother is only 4'10", she'd be too small to ride!

Would I be right by saying this is the only cloned hyper coaster in existence? (Excluding Stealth/Zaturn).
The height restriction doesn't open the ride up to a wide demographic, does it?

With regards to this being the only cloned hyper coaster, I don't think it is, as I believe that the Ride of Steels at SFA and Darien Lake have the same layout, correct me if I'm wrong?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
The height restriction doesn't open the ride up to a nk it is, as I believe that the Ride of Steels at SFA and Darien Lake have the same layout, correct me if I'm wrong?
Ah yes forgot about those. They're mirror images of each other. I'm pretty sure the one at Darien Lake came first, since it looks more suited for the landscape unlike the one at SFA.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Trims don't hurt Flash at all by the way. Can't feel em.

Shambhala I beg to differ. Definitely a noticeable grab in the back.

Also ugh, clones.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
As someone who likes a more well rounded coaster (which is what sets it apart from most of these really):

Better than Arrows (I'll give you that one for free).
Better than my very limited selection of B&Ms.
Better than the Intamin pseudo-hypers (EGF/Goliath).
On par with a legit Intamin hyper (CttC), but totally different beasts.
Below the closest comparisons in DC Rivals and Flying Aces. I'd say it has the more consistently good layout, but nowhere near as extreme.

All depends on your tastes. It's never truly aggressive, but a ton of fun and no track wasted, unlike a lot of other hypers.
(This is also coming from someone who thinks the trains are the best thing ever).

Matt N

CF Legend
As someone who likes a more well rounded coaster (which is what sets it apart from most of these really):

Better than Arrows (I'll give you that one for free).
Better than my very limited selection of B&Ms.
Better than the Intamin pseudo-hypers (EGF/Goliath).
On par with a legit Intamin hyper (CttC), but totally different beasts.
Below the closest comparisons in DC Rivals and Flying Aces. I'd say it has the more consistently good layout, but nowhere near as extreme.

All depends on your tastes. It's never truly aggressive, but a ton of fun and no track wasted, unlike a lot of other hypers.
(This is also coming from someone who thinks the trains are the best thing ever).
Brill! Thanks @HeartlineCoaster!

Nicolas deraedt

Roller Poster

Lofty

CF Legend
You don't need to ask for it to be unpinned, it will get done. It also doesn't mean anything by it being pinned and makes no difference, sooooooo.

I really want to go.