What's new

Lakemont Park calendar

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I have tried and failed a few times over the years to get Lakemont Park into one of my itineraries, and I am determined to succeed in the summer of 2024.

However, while I am trying to plan and even book my summer trip now, the Lakemont Park website just says, "For 2024 calendar, check back in Spring 2024." No. Too late. I need to make trip plans now.

So, my question. Based on recent years, can anyone give me a rough sense of the likely hours and, most importantly, the days of the week when it's likely to be open?

Cheers!

Pontooner37

Roller Poster
I can't say bad news yet, but as a previous employee I sit here watching the news waiting to hear the press release. The President Andrea Cohen has been against rides and last year "cleaned house" removing every manager who was for the rides and coasters and was pushing for new rides and or more rides. The regime as ill put it in place at the park are now basically puppets who don't care. It became extremely evident last year when wood was ordered for leap the dips that wasn't fit to build a campfire with and a memo that they didn't care if it ran again or not. Long story short we expect that an announcement will be made publicly that the park will offer mini golf and batting cages only no rides no coasters or food offerings this year. I will update as soon as possible.

Pontooner37

Roller Poster
I can now confirm no coasters or rides this year

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I can now confirm no coasters or rides this year

Devastated.

Every time I make plans to get to this park it closes.

God, I hope this isn't the end for the coaster.

In the shorter term, I was planning a big leg of my summer around this parl. Ugh.

C

cute.as.ducks

Guess I'll have to rethink my Lakemont Park plans for this year. Any other cool spots around there you'd recommend?