What's new

Knoebels | Flying Turns | In house construction

Snoo

The Legend
Re: Knoebels |

Joey said:
Snoo... The US not a country that makes assumptions and judgements? I don't even...

You must be right. I mean, you live here.. how could I be so wrong!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Knoebels |"Flying Turns"| In house construction

It was abducted by aliens Chris - HTH? ;)

kimahri

CF Legend
Re: Knoebels |

intrick said:
As Kim said, quit making a mountain out of a dirt pile (or whatever kim said).

Thats what ment. I was trying to make a point about thenloss in capacity in relation to knoebels and other crap but with Joey being all whiney as per usual there seemed no point.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^ Are you having a stroke?

nadroJ

CF Legend

Wow, everyone is being really gross and rude in here. I thought I was going to come in and read some discussion about a ride <//3

Naemuti

Mega Poster

nadroJ said:
Wow, everyone is being really gross and rude in here. I thought I was going to come in and read some discussion about a ride <//3

Me too, every email notification is getting my hopes up that there's going to be actual news about the Flying Turns when it's just bickering. :roll:

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

Well, only the one weekend left, but it wouldn't be the first time a Knoebels coaster opened for the first time during Phoenix Phall Phunfest...

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

Pieman said:
Me too, every email notification is getting my hopes up that there's going to be actual news about the Flying Turns when it's just bickering. :roll:

It's a CoasterForce construction topic, you expected something different? ;)

At least UC isn't about, otherwise I'd have had to learn all about wood types, veneers, maturing wood, curving wood and then the physics and engineering behind the construction of the "sleds" and a flying turns.

By the end of the 200 page argument with him, I'd know more about how to construct a Flying Turns than Dick Knoebel!!! ;)

rollermonkey said:
Well, only the one weekend left, but it wouldn't be the first time a Knoebels coaster opened for the first time during Phoenix Phall Phunfest...

That would be very cool, I really want to see this thing open finally :)

Naemuti

Mega Poster

furie said:
Pieman said:

It's a CoasterForce construction topic, you expected something different? ;)

Nah I suppose you're right, but this one's different! When something like the Flying Turns is maybe going to open after 7 years you get kinda antsy :lol:

bmac

Giga Poster

734099_10151907549949271_124987781_n.jpg

Employee day today, opens to the public tomorrow!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

This better be true. I was heading to Busch Gardens Williamsburg tomorrow morning on the way to Florida, but guess I'll be going here instead. Quite a detour but will be well worth it to finally ride this baby.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

Best Cf moment of the last five years? De-stickying this topic.

Hurray!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4