What's new

Just Wing It! NL2 Comp!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
The next contest is here, and it's time to spread your wings!

This time, you are responsible for building a TERRAIN WING COASTER! Let's get straight to the rules!

-Station MUST be located in the blue area
-Supports and track MUST stay inside the white area
-Track MUST stay below the tree line
-Track over the water can't be more than 30 feet from the base ground level
-Track in the valleys may go above the trees in the lowest part of the valley, but must not go over the height of trees at the points surrounding the valley
-No editing the terrain EXCEPT for smoothing tunnel entry/exits if wanted
-Track in the BLUE area may go to a maximum of 150 feet (only area allowed to break the tree line)

Entries are due by Friday, September 4. Please email them to me at bigt12788(at)yahoo.com.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8owd ... It.nl2park

Please ask any questions, I know it may seem a bit complicated but follow the simple steps.
-Don't go above the trees except in valley, can't go above surrounding trees
-Station in blue and can go up to 150 feet in that area alone

tomahawk

Strata Poster
There are some areas in the map where the terrain drops and is surrounded by higher terrain on the other side of the water from the blue area, those are said areas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
When you say "Must stay below the tree line", does that mean it has to stay below the highest tree in the park file or below the trees in the direct area of building? My brain can't make sense of these rules sometimes...

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Direct area of building, so if you are on side of hill, it's the higher tree.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How are we all getting on? Been quite quiet in here...

jay37415

Mega Poster
Mine is coming along. I have never built a wing coaster before so I find this quite challenging. I am happy with the results so far. I think it up to 7000 feet long so if it were a real coaster, it would cost about $80 MILLION.... lol

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Yeah this one isn't as realistic as others, but I hope to see some good creations.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm going to really struggle to get a track done for Friday. I've been away from my computer for the last two weeks and wasn't making good progress when I left! Hopefully I can push something out over the weekend.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Gonna push the deadline to MONDAY SEPT 7.

More than a few people are struggling to get this done, an extra weekend should help!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
So trying to get a legitimate headcount right now. Who is FOR SURE going to have this finished by Monday. I'd hate for all the work that's been done to go to waste if there are only a very small amount of entries.