What's new

Jinan Sunac Theme Park | Jinan | Theme Park

Niles

Giga Poster
/\ what's the structure over the water in the 5th picture ?
I'm not quite sure but I'm going to go with a viewing platform as it looks like you can walk on the top and there are some bits sticking out to view the park from, whatever it is they appear to be building something similar to the right of it.
1617282983903.png
You can see they have flags between the two towers maybe showing were something might go, it will be interesting to see what it is when it is all done.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Looks like a glass bridge. They love them in China and they're popping up a lot in mountain areas. Strange to see one built on towers from a flat piece of land though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think that looks pretty good! I think those straight sections of bunny hills kook like the best bit, too.

cocoa

Mega Poster
i think outside of lifthills, that ride only goes uphill once. that's actually impressive. what a layout

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
A bit of spring (autumn?) cleaning. This is another park that has been open for a fair while now (May 29th) so I reckon we can unsticky.

The park even opened with its own Red Force (see pictures below) 😂

With this and Chongqing opening it leaves Hangzhou (ex SF China) as the only Sunac park currently under full vertical construction.

af92b92ddb75438b8c5848db8579b799.jpeg1pc3g2ozc6i36pvxabv81sbh4.jpg7cttmmywe2xkeh8ls6xdzmbp7.jpg3ok6l08kdqxda2nvs4yjbr8l2.jpg30n1pwdw2ficr53fg1czaf8w7.jpg5hf913uylok8vbwks4dc21h8e.jpg688ikusxdzyur4wdm4sp949oy.jpg22k94eekqnt1bqligb8j8wj5n.jpg