Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custard

• I don't care donuts are **** anyway!

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
I decided to make this topic as the bad news topic was getting some response for this.

So what do you prefer in your donuts?
Jam or Custard?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Has to be jam - there's a time and a place for custard, but in the middle of my doughnut is NOT it! ;)

ryan462

Hyper Poster
From places like greggs my favourites are actually just the plain suger dounughts but if they don't have them I always go for the mighty JAM

Peter

Hyper Poster
Neither.

I like the ring donuts which you can dip in chocolate (preferably with some topping on too) better than one filled with something, but out of those options, i'd rather have Jam.

peep

CF Legend
I love jam doughnuts, they are amazing. Custard I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. I mainly have the 'original' ring doughnuts from Krispy Kreme, that be my fav :D

Bitter

Mega Poster
I am a custard FIEND. So custard for the win.

I remember the Boston Creams from Tim Horton's... Oh Tim Horton's, you master of doughnuts you. One of Canada's (many) plus points.

I remember the Boston Creams from Tim Horton's... Oh Tim Horton's, you master of doughnuts you. One of Canada's (many) plus points.

Anyone who hasn't tried Tim Hortons needs to try it before they die. They have such a wide variety of stuff and most of their stuff is awesome aside from their sandwiches which taste like plastic. Their donuts and muffins though, mmm. Love having one on literally every block!

Bostom Cream donuts<3 Custard<3

Jam is okay but custard is miles better.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Like Taylor, I heart Boston Cream Sticks.

Custard fo sho.

Nic

Strata Poster
Oh good grief, what have I started?! For the record... although I started all this doughnut-ness with my description of toffee apple Brothers... I actually don't like custard doughnuts. It has to be jam, anything else is just wrong.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Got to be jam for me, never actually seen a Donut with custard. Although I wouldn't like the taste.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I get sick of plain jam ones, so I'd probably prefer a plain custard or cream one.

The jam ones at Krispy Kreme tend to have more than just jam, like icing on top etc, so KKs are good for jam doughnuts.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I don't really like donuts that much. I don't mind the Jam ones, but I wouldn't eat them too often.

Custard is just puke anyway. I would probally say, the ring donuts with a huge amount of sugar on them; are the best ones.

Rush

Giga Poster
Custard! It's so much nicer than jam. Also I could happily eat only custard over only jam.