What's new

Jackbox Games on Twitch

Which Jackbox Pack Would You Most Like To Play?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Will

Strata Poster
*bump*
Jackbox from 8PM

My sleeping pattern is still a mess, so who knows when it will finish :)

Will

Strata Poster
If there is interest, the next round will be
Wednesday from 8:30PM

Last edited:

Will

Strata Poster
I might do some tonight as well, depending on my mood - my sleeping pattern is officially ****ed again.

It will be after tea/fantasising about a night in the wilderness with Megan MccubbinWinterwatch

Will

Strata Poster
So, Discord has thrown a fit, but I'll be firing up Jackbox shortly if anyone's around :)

Currently, I'm eating tea and watching girls feeding sharks.

Will

Strata Poster
May do the next one on Monday, but my sister is visiting next week and I don't know which day that will be :)

If there's enough demand, I might buy another of the games packs so we can play something different, because I feel like the format's getting a little tired.

I also need to start going to bed earlier afterwards, because very late nights disagree with me and I need to be grown up enough to realise that :p

Will

Strata Poster
Thinking of doing a Jackbox stream tomorrow evening :)

I've also made a FB group chat for regular players... but most of it is me & Nick abusing eachother and the rest is me & Jordan abusing eachother.

Will

Strata Poster
That was fun AND we finished at a civilised time :)

272164032_321969999854768_5580359855518107021_n.jpg

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Keep us posted next time you’re playing - would love to join in!

Will

Strata Poster
^
It would probably be late afternoon/dinner time for you, but can do :) I may decide Monday is a good regular slot.

A couple of people have a tendency to keep me up chatting until the small hours ;)