What's new

Islands of Adventure

A

Anonymous

I'm heading off to Disney World on Friday, and we decided if we have an extra day we might go to Islands of Adventure. Is it a park worth spending around $70 for just one day, or should we skip it? I won a free ticket in that Superbowl Giveaway but it's not good until March, so I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.

Ben

CF Legend
YES. I still say it's the best park in the World, though it's current state isn't 100%...

And go to the Studios as well. Mummy <3

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. instead of riding Mummy.. you can take pictures of HRRR! Much better then actually waiting in line for Mummy.

Gazza

Giga Poster
Yeah, definitely go, you'd be doing yourself an injustice to pass it up if you have time. It was my favourite park in Orlando.

IMO its more of a 'youthful' park than the Disney ones, which is a nice change.

Stretch

Roller Poster
Definitely go to islands... Worth it for the Spiderman experience alone. See if you can find Poseidon Adventure while your there too - was a show type thing instead of a ride, but made my jaw drop...

Islands is probably my favorite park I've ever been to

Ali

Mega Poster
Definatly! I didn't go when I had the chance, biggest mistake of my whole Orlando holiday. Try and get to Sea World if you can, Manta and Kraken look awesome! :--D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I think you mean Manta. :lol:

Really, IoA is ten times better than SeaWorld. SeaWorld's great, and if you can get there you should visit it, but it has nothing in IoA.