Is Saw the best ride in the UK?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ollie

CF Legend
Nope. It's not even in my top 10. It's not a bad ride though. It's god fun and a great addition to the park. :)

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Who are the 2 people that voted yes?

I feel Saw gets a lot of people disliking it unfairly, but I can't think anyone would say it's the UKs best.

ryan462

Hyper Poster
SAW is a good ride but its definatly not the best in the UK. I would put it in the top 10 of UK rides but like others have said, the likes of oblivion and nemesis are much better.

marc

CF Legend
Pierre said:
Can we start suggesting awards for the CF-Awards 2009 yet?

MOST RIDICULOUS THREAD 2009.

Could not agree more, the topic should be "Is Saw the best ride in the world?"

Emmett

Giga Poster
Maybe if you had a coaster count just full of UK Wild Mouse and Apple coaster then it might be considered the best but no way does it even come close to one of the best coasters in the UK.

Most overhyped coaster maybe.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah, of all the Saw topics, this is the most pointless one. I'm sure even the die hard fanboys wouldn't say yes.

Its good, buts thats it, nothing amazing, nothing special, and mainly, nothing different.

To be the best in the country, it has to be special, and different, like Odyssey, Ultimate or Wild Mouse (BPB). Saw is just you're average Joe.

Kebab

Giga Poster
It's all a matter of opinion really. Even saying that Nemesis is the best rollercoaster in the country is biased by all means. In my views; there isn't a best rollercoaster, best film, best actor etc. Because it all comes down to personal appreciation.

I do believe Saw is one of the better rides in the country, but certainly not the best. I favour Saw, I think it's a really good ride, but easily over-shadowed by the more legendary coasters such as Nemmie.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
I have not been on Saw, or any other Eurofighter, but as far as I can see, Saw is possibly the best Eurofighter, but not a patch on lots of big coasters in the UK. Saw probably is not the best ride at Thorpe, and as far as I can tell, none of the rides there can touch the Secret Weapons at Alton Towers or Megafobia and National.

Ormerod

Hyper Poster
AmandaPanda said:
The fact is, it IS a good ride, definatly one of the best at Thorpe, maybe not as good as Inferno, it's probably on the same level as Stealth, obviously for different reasons, but the truth is that the ride is just a novelty, same as Colossus, Stealth and XWTF

Then why did you rate it a 10, or am I missing the point?

Anyway, Saw probably struggles to make the top UK 20 in any enthusiast's book.